Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nephilim [v0.4.3] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.2 -> v0.4.3 [66 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Lord Reaper

Jan 19, 2018
Sooo...since 0.4.0 (maybe even earlier) the game won't start. No error or anything else, double-click and nothing happens at all. Anyone else having a problem like this? And a solution perhaps? Google wasn't helpful...

Edit: other Ren'Py-Games work just fine.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Sooo...since 0.4.0 (maybe even earlier) the game won't start. No error or anything else, double-click and nothing happens at all. Anyone else having a problem like this? And a solution perhaps? Google wasn't helpful...
You're going to need to AT LEAST mention the OS....

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.4.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Sorry, that would be Win 10 64-bit-version. Any other specs that would be needed?
Try holding the Shift key down while starting the game, change the Renderer at the upper left to Angle... and then Quit at the lower left. Start the game normally. (you may need to try other renderers...) See if that does not fix it for you. :>)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I saw the tag "MILF". That's why I asked. Who is a MILF? :unsure:
just a random one night stand like I said in my original reply. She isn't even really part of the story the daughter has more content / scenes and she isn't in alot of it either just a small part of it. Not really a game with any Milfs within the main LI group. Unless things change later since if I recall correctly there is 3 seasons planned. I can see 1 character being a possibility maybe in the future being a bit more than a one time / one night stand no idea if she will even be lewdable yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
just a random one night stand like I said in my original reply. She isn't even really part of the story the daughter has more content / scenes and she isn't in alot of it either just a small part of it. Not really a game with any Milfs within the main LI group. Unless things change later since if I recall correctly there is 3 seasons planned. I can see 1 character being a possibility maybe in the future being a bit more than a one time / one night stand no idea if she will even be lewdable yet.
Thanks for the answer. ;) (y)

Lord Reaper

Jan 19, 2018
Try holding the Shift key down while starting the game, change the Renderer at the upper left to Angle... and then Quit at the lower left. Start the game normally. (you may need to try other renderers...) See if that does not fix it for you. :>)
That worked. Thanks. :)

(Odd sidenote: tried that a few hours ago and it did not work, but whatever... :D )

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so the dev is going drag out having sex with Eliza .. :rolleyes:
i mean i get you wanting everyone to wait and wait and wait ... but on the light path they love each other .... the MC fuck's a shit ton of girls ... but not the one he starts with :oops: and they tell each other their love for each other .. but they never fuck .. kinda makes me scratch my head on that one :confused:
but i love the vn .. so i'll be patient

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
so the dev is going drag out having sex with Eliza .. :rolleyes:
i mean i get you wanting everyone to wait and wait and wait ... but on the light path they love each other .... the MC fuck's a shit ton of girls ... but not the one he starts with :oops: and they tell each other their love for each other .. but they never fuck .. kinda makes me scratch my head on that one :confused:
but i love the vn .. so i'll be patient

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Will be interesting when she finds out about the other girls too.

Reactions: ImperialD

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Overview:
Nephilim
tells the story of a young man growing up.
On a fateful night a wanderer finds our mc (You), he decides to take him under his wing to train him for several years, after being gone for 10 years. You returns to his home village, now a young man hardened by years of rough training & mental challenges from his teacher, you are now ready to follow your own path in life. Still a young man there's much growth to be had on your journey, through challenges, choices, friendships & possibly even love.
Discover what it means to be a *Nephilim*
Will you give in to the powers of darkness.. Or will you be a symbol of hope?
I will be a dictionary for the dev

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not to mention that she will have to accept or compete with 2 pirate lords, 2 goddesses, a princess/future queen, and a (former?)best friend, the others notwithstanding.
I think Eliza will still come #1 when it comes to the MC only one that I see she may have potential to be on the same level as Eliza for the MC would be Rin. But she would have to accept it 100% if you play a harem path

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
fucking AWESOME SAUCE !!! looking forward to this i want to be able to fuck the queen in the future which i hope you will be able to in future updates either way i really like this VN its awesome:coffee::love:(y)

• Love
Reactions: iamBatmannotyou
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes