Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yay we are finally on the next page. now this thread loads normally again. Whatever was in the save file that person uploaded made the thread not load fully for me haha

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Because the 120 year old fae or the 7000 year old short-demon goddess being virgins is just so stupid.
Just think of it like dog-years. In fact, they're both 8. That's the FBI at your door.

Yay we are finally on the next page. now this thread loads normally again. Whatever was in the save file that person uploaded made the thread not load fully for me haha
That shit was hitting you too? I couldn't make up my mind what was causing it at first. I think the page / site has some sort of virus scan for uploaded stuff now after the recent malware crap.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Blackmail isn't a tag for this game. There shouldn't be anything hinting at it either, like how the leader of the little secret assassins did. "She will do as I command. I have something precious to her. She won't fail" Literal blackmail to force someone to do something and threaten them with someone or something that's important to them or to use information against them.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Blackmail isn't a tag for this game. There shouldn't be anything hinting at it either, like how the leader of the little secret assassins did. "She will do as I command. I have something precious to her. She won't fail" Literal blackmail to force someone to do something and threaten them with someone or something that's important to them or to use information against them.
I'm gonna play the updates im behind on tomorrow. But correct me if im wrong but does the blackmail tag only apply if it involves blackmail in a sexual manner. As far as I know it's more used as a story device than something for a lewd scene.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I'm gonna play the updates im behind on tomorrow. But correct me if im wrong but does the blackmail tag only apply if it involves blackmail in a sexual manner. As far as I know it's more used as a story device than something for a lewd scene.
I think the tag only applies if its related to something sexual

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Man maybe its just me but the 'Naive innocent princess' trope is so meh to me now, She starts blushing just cause their hands touched or 'indirect kiss from apple' truly Romance anime levels of thought, And is it a financial thing? As in people dislike when their romance interest arent virgins? Because the 120 year old fae or the 7000 year old short-demon goddess being virgins is just so stupid.

Other than these things, its going good, I like the witch girl somewhat, the pirates doing their things,
Man, now people are complaining when girls are virgins. smh

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes