Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will wait a bit longer then, thank you, my friend.
No problem any time just keep in mind I might be a bit wrong on the time frame of estimated time for the Season 1 to be completed but it is planned. This dev seems pretty good about being ahead of schedule , from things ive seen in his discord

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
uhhhh you guys make me want to play it im already 3 updates behind cause of the announcement of a milestone. The public happened to release close to another AVN I been hyped about for a long time :(. Might have to just go hard on playing AVN's for the next few days just to get through both haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Awsome update I loved every minute of it (even if it reensembled more a Blow konzert) but brought the main plot forward, loved the Trouble part even if it ended sad for her.
exited to see how that Loose bay situation plays out !

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
uhhhh you guys make me want to play it im already 3 updates behind cause of the announcement of a milestone. The public happened to release close to another AVN I been hyped about for a long time :(. Might have to just go hard on playing AVN's for the next few days just to get through both haha
Better ask your wife if she aproves, the old Devil knows more because he is old than for beeing a devil....(to quote motsy) "Just say'in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes