Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.4.5] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.4 -> v0.4.5 [61 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: Silveri and salkrim

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Nephilim [v0.4.5] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.4 -> v0.4.5 [61 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
61MB? really? An entire update in 61MB.... I must be missing (not understanding) something here... :unsure:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
61MB? really? An entire update in 61MB.... I must be missing (not understanding) something here... :unsure:
The thing in that post adds only the new content, it isn't the full game. This game updates quickly (the last one was on the 15th of this month), so the updates are relatively small.

Reactions: Bob69

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The thing in that post adds only the new content, it isn't the full game. This game updates quickly (the last one was on the 15th of this month), so the updates are relatively small.
Size doesn't matter...........

at least, that's what I've been told......

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Yeah I get that, but it still seems like 61MB is very small for an update to me.
But as you said, small and many updates I assume. Like what 45 of'em so far to get to 4.5... Kinda' tracks...
I'm just way more used to the yearly or half yearly updates of more substantial size from other games^^

Hella better for DL times with smaller ones ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean I was willing to wait as well. but with a game like this I just couldn't
yeah I feel that im 3 updates behind usually I play update to updated decided to wait when I saw the news about 2 updates this month. But I have 1 other game I want to play / replay before this one been waiting for it to update for awhile now. While this one gets updated every month so I can wait a bit longer haha.

Reactions: Requah
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes