Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
bit of a tangent (spoiler) here concerning selena but man wish dev woulda added another choice here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry needed a bit of a rant on that one <3
I agree but here is another spoiler for Selena for later parts of the game. I think this dark path about more than just killing someone who wronged you .

Don't click the one below if you don't spoiler for a later chapter.

I think this dark choice is meant to be a truly dark path not something as simple as killing Selena. But taking a innocent life as revenge which then turns and into Eliza killing Selena for revenge as well. Which to me feels like a way to corrupt Eliza to be more evil.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
There is a reason for that, that will be revealed in a later chapter. It's worth it. I'll put it in a spoiler, if you don't want to know, don't click it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to read that one twice to understand it. I first thought Eliza was gone get suicided.

Damn I need that multimod, unfortunately that's always behind when a new release comes out...

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I know, it's only that everytime there is a new update, I should wait a few days until the updated mod is there. Or is this one from dev itself? Mostly I haved finished the new update, before a mod arrives.
That link will take you straight to the mod's download. Koga3 is pretty good with updating this one. Last time it was done on the same day I think. I don't use it. I use URM which doesn't need updating.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That link will take you straight to the mod's download. Koga3 is pretty good with updating this one. Last time it was done on the same day I think. I don't use it. I use URM which doesn't need updating.
What the fuck do you guys need a mod for? You dont even need urm for nephilim, choices are just good/evil or fuck/not fuck, its pretty simple

Reactions: AlexMpog

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
For me, it's become habit more than anything. Using URM to track my pathing and relationship points/status. Using it to switch things on and off to make sure I don't miss anything I want to see.
Yeah of course, i use urm for every avn too just for convenience but its not necessary at all, and waiting (or using) a outdated walkthrough mod is entirely unnecessary for nephilim

Reactions: Milton749

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
Thank fuck she's not. I love Eliza. :ROFLMAO: Can always try URM and forget about waiting for mods to be updated.;)
ngl I love eliza too shes great, but her date outfit? whew out of character lol. Lack of pantsu and insanely short, dev threw me off with that one :KEK:

also lowkey forgot to mention this before but alice grew up kinda rough huh? idk why but I just cant find that model attractive (might be a hot take here). She's very like middle-age mom vibes for a 20~ year old.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ngl I love eliza too shes great, but her date outfit? whew out of character lol. Lack of pantsu and insanely short, dev threw me off with that one :KEK:

also lowkey forgot to mention this before but alice grew up kinda rough huh? idk why but I just cant find that model attractive (might be a hot take here). She's very like middle-age mom vibes for a 20~ year old.
if I recall Alice changed her hair color too and looked better with the old. But yeah she isn't the best looking model for me but I do like more than some. id say for me Alice is somewhere in the middle if you include side girls but out of the main girls probably near the bottom for me. ( all the main girls are hot to me to some degree)

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
if I recall Alice changed her hair color too and looked better with the old
Honestly thought her new hair was better! lol, its just her very manly squared face. Has very middle-aged woman vibes, its not very "soft" looking. Even the cousin as rough as she is looks softer and younger. But then comparatively to like Pearl, Eliza, Serena, Amelia, Kelly, Luna etc. Would have been better placed with like Luna's mom, Rose or Meredith, idk.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just a quick question, which LI is exclusive to the evil path, I know assume that sylph is exclusiv to the good path.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just a quick question, which LI is exclusive to the evil path, I know that sylph is exclusiv to the good path.
not sure if any is exclusive to the Evil path yet at least im unaware. Had no idea Sylph was only on the good path but you might want to add Serena to that as well.

Unsure how far you played so putting Serena spoiler separate.
Cause she only lives on the good path.

Only character that I can think of that might be exclusive to the evil path at some point not even sure if they are a LI as they felt like a side piece to me.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just a quick question, which LI is exclusive to the evil path, I know that sylph is exclusiv to the good path.
Wait, she is? Huh...guess it's a good thing I didn't like the "kill the sister" option, then.

That said, my MC has laser eyes (which he really, REALLY wants to use more often), and I'd have happily slaughtered the entirety of Booty Bay if it meant getting the cup back for Eliza, not to mention nuking the home town area if she'd have died just to make sure I got Taron.

So I guess Old Spice had a point.
64638bf4-54e3-4c66-886c-778f95e0d222_text.gif

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Wait, she is? Huh...guess it's a good thing I didn't like the "kill the sister" option, then.

That said, my MC has laser eyes (which he really, REALLY wants to use more often), and I'd have happily slaughtered the entirety of Booty Bay if it meant getting the cup back for Eliza, not to mention nuking the home town area if she'd have died just to make sure I got Taron.

So I guess Old Spice had a point.
View attachment 3867618
Lets say im pretty sure by her dialoges. Started playing this one without urm and relied on autosave, so no tinkering with the variables until i decide to start over again...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lets say im pretty sure by her dialoges. Started playing this one without urm and relied on autosave, so no tinkering with the variables until i decide to start over again...
Hmm, that might just mean being nice to her specifically though. And come on, who could be mean to her?
*warms up laser eyes in case anyone speaks up*

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Please support the developer if you like the game.

Nephilim v0.4.5

v0.4.5 Changelog: Renders: 308 Animations: 11 Words: 10.044
soooo tempted to play this right now..... however I am already 2 updates behind and still finishing a AVN I been playing for the last week or so lol.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes