UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Am I the only one that isn't digging Eliza's new hair? It's the same look as...I think it's WVM's mother or something, and now I can't fucking unsee it. She looks much better with a ponytail. :confused:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Am I the only one that isn't digging Eliza's new hair? It's the same look as...I think it's WVM's mother or something, and now I can't fucking unsee it. She looks much better with a ponytail. :confused:
Yeah not gonna lie it annoyed me a little bit that she had that hairstyle during the the first sex with her. I think it takes away from her playful look and makes her look more mature.

Hope she doesnt keep the hairstyle.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah not gonna lie it annoyed me a little bit that she had that hairstyle during the the first sex with her. I think it takes away from her playful look and makes her look more mature.

Hope she doesnt keep the hairstyle.
not 100% sure but I think Buu might of said she just changed it for the date on his discord or something

Reactions: Krytax123

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well I liked it, but what is not to like with Erika...
ive yet to see what it looks like other than a screenshot here or there ( waiting for the 2nd update that is coming this month to play, as I skipped last months on purpose. But the few ive seen I did like the old one better but that's cause im used to it but I also really liked the new one. But her new hairstyle is more like something id pick when creating a character on a game with character creation over the old one.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there one more update now out on patreon?
yeah I asked Buu earlier today as I wanted to play both promised updates in one go. He told me the other update is being released through Early access ( so pateron) right now. So we should get the public release of it in like 2 weeks id guess maybe a tad sooner. Not sure what the date is on the 2nd one.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
yeah I asked Buu earlier today as I wanted to play both promised updates in one go. He told me the other update is being released through Early access ( so pateron) right now. So we should get the public release of it in like 2 weeks id guess maybe a tad sooner. Not sure what the date is on the 2nd one.
Thanks for the update bud :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, way too many side stories run parallel alongside to make me care about or even remember them between the updates, like in this one there was around 6. Meanwhile, the main character basically had his outing with Elisa and just that. It was different when we went with the pirates looking for the cure and we also saw what happens back now, but right now even if they meet up at one point, it's just bad structuring.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So before y'all throw me to the wolves, I have searched this thread via the search bar and found nothing with the word Harem in it.
But as I have noticed Harem choices but no Harem Tag, just was curious if this is indeed a Harem game or were the choices I noticed Red Herrings?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So before y'all throw me to the wolves, I have searched this thread via the search bar and found nothing with the word Harem in it.
But as I have noticed Harem choices but no Harem Tag, just was curious if this is indeed a Harem game or were the choices I noticed Red Herrings?
I'd describe it as a 1 LI game with harem elements sprinkled ontop. As you are always going to be with Eliza no matter what your choice if you want to romance her or not but she is going be around for about 70% or so of the content id say. Right now the MC can fuck the other girls casually if you want. However there is no talk being in any kind of relationship with them just yet. So id call it more of a manwhore game more than harem while things are starting to take a serious turn with a few of the other LI it's still mostly on the casual side imo.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes