Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.4.4] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.3 -> v0.4.4 [77 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think we still got one more update for this month and it's not all in one as I recall seeing something about 0.4.5 for the Ascended tier around the 10th not 100% sure tho

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is this foreshadowing?
hard to say this dev also like to include some references / easter eggs too. But I highly doubt it I think just a Star Wars reference. MC's non biological father is dead real father is a angle. Eliza's father is dead ( confirmed by the guild leader)

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
hard to say this dev also like to include some references / easter eggs too. But I highly doubt it I think just a Star Wars reference. MC's non biological father is dead real father is a angle. Eliza's father is dead ( confirmed by the guild leader)
I was thinking about Taron being Eliza's biological father. Could be considering both him and Eliza's mom have some history, plus she's definitely not the most.. ideal wife or ideal mom for that matter.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was thinking about Taron being Eliza's biological father. Could be considering both him and Eliza's mom have some history, plus she's definitely not the most.. ideal wife or ideal mom for that matter.
unless she was lied too about her father being her biological one I dont see it cause from what we were told Taron killed her father

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
+ he coerced her mother into his cult. Eliza was too little to remeber Taron.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only thing that stops be from seeing Taron is her father theory is the Adventure's guild leader knew her father too apparently and knew about his death. So unless he was lied too as well it's hard for me to get on board with that theory. Cause the guild leader , Eliza and the MC all believe Eliza's father was her biological father

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
The only thing that stops be from seeing Taron is her father theory is the Adventure's guild leader knew her father too apparently and knew about his death. So unless he was lied too as well it's hard for me to get on board with that theory. Cause the guild leader , Eliza and the MC all believe Eliza's father was her biological father
They all believe he was Eliza's father, yes. Notice I didn't use the word 'biological', cause probably none of them knew. Ofcourse apart from Taron himself and Eliza's mother. And I wouldn't put it past that woman to have cucked her husband .

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is this foreshadowing?
I think it's a Star Wars reference. An easter egg. Near the end of the the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back movie, Luke Skywalker fights Darth Vader and Vader defeats Luke by cutting off his hand then reveals that he is Luke's father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arj31

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
I think it's a Star Wars reference. An easter egg. Near the end of the the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back movie, Luke Skywalker fights Darth Vader and Vader defeats Luke by cutting off his hand then reveals that he is Luke's father.
That would be better. Cause that man Taron already has a 5* wanted to his name.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes