Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'd describe it as a 1 LI game with harem elements sprinkled ontop. As you are always going to be with Eliza no matter what your choice if you want to romance her or not but she is going be around for about 70% or so of the content id say. Right now the MC can fuck the other girls casually if you want. However there is no talk being in any kind of relationship with them just yet. So id call it more of a manwhore game more than harem while things are starting to take a serious turn with a few of the other LI it's still mostly on the casual side imo.
Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: xapican

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for clarifying!
Looking under the hood with URM you'll note that many of the girls have a "path" variable associated with them indicating that they are potential LI's if not future harem members. The mod has also shown at least one choice as leading to a harem (haven't finished playthrough yet so there may be more). The developer has also confirmed in discussion that there will be a harem but that we "will have to work for it". There's other interesting possibilities buried in the variables, but I think we'll have to wait on that.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So before y'all throw me to the wolves, I have searched this thread via the search bar and found nothing with the word Harem in it.
But as I have noticed Harem choices but no Harem Tag, just was curious if this is indeed a Harem game or were the choices I noticed Red Herrings?
I'd describe it as a 1 LI game with harem elements sprinkled ontop. As you are always going to be with Eliza no matter what your choice if you want to romance her or not but she is going be around for about 70% or so of the content id say. Right now the MC can fuck the other girls casually if you want. However there is no talk being in any kind of relationship with them just yet. So id call it more of a manwhore game more than harem while things are starting to take a serious turn with a few of the other LI it's still mostly on the casual side imo.
The Dev addressed it a couple of months ago.

I can see there seems to be some people still confused as to how a medieval, male dominated society works. If you wish to play Nephilim with your 2024 morals of a modern day earth, you're free to do so, but expecting it to apply in the lore and story taking place here is downright silly.

There is no such thing as male cheating in Nephilim. A man single or married can take multiple wifes, mistresses, lovers, concubines or whatever else suits him and some women accept it as its the way its always been for them, some of the women may not like it but will still accept it as that's how their society works.

If you're on multiple girls path, the girls will not be yapping on and on about them all being in love with the player in front of each other as they feel that will just cause tension and jealousy. Sometimes a couple of the girls will address their feelings with each other but it will be far from the norm as they mostly prefer to just not think about it.

You can call it cheating, man-whoring, harem, call it pluto if that makes you happy, but that's the how the setting for Nephilim's human society works. If you wish to stay loyal to one girl, do so. If you wish to enjoy the company of all the heroines, do so.

/rant over

Reactions: Kitec167 and pitao

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah saw when I replayed the game he changed the intro slightly to explain that bit
Oh did he. That's good, I hadn't seen that. The only thing I find annoying is that while you can choose who or not to romance, when you turn them down, you still have to do the drooling and flirting. I love Eliza, but if you turn her down, the flirting would be annoying. I can't count how many times I turned Kira down, but kept drooling and flirting. :ROFLMAO:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Now let's see what my sexy brunette is doing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will poke any princess/queen i find.

Peasant boy oh it's on now.

Last edited:

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
This vn is too good and one of the vn's where I'm focusing more on the story than the sex scenes. Love the plot and I like when a girl has sex for the first time, they love to drain MC's balls. Those scenes remind me of my last relationship. Story is top notch and hope we get to kill Taron in the coming updates, that guy is getting on my nerves each time I see him and hope the author is not planning on making Flynn an enemy in the future due to him getting sexually frustrated but I hope he gets one....

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Oh i love this a man of many words oaf .... bitch best dialogue ever. :ROFLMAO:

Magic can only be done if the girl is nude that way you get less ha ha ha awesome.

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
why change something that was so beautiful to such a horrible haircut R.I.P Eliza :ROFLMAO:
Its probably not permanent, as much as everyone likes the ponytail, it wouldnt have made much sense for her character to keep the ponytail when going a date like this

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
why change something that was so beautiful to such a horrible haircut R.I.P Eliza :ROFLMAO:
Its probably not permanent, as much as everyone likes the ponytail, it wouldnt have made much sense for her character to keep the ponytail when going a date like this
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere, that it was just a hairstyle Eliza used for her big date. She should go back to the ponytail, it's much more practical for fighting and movement anyway. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
bit of a tangent (spoiler) here concerning selena but man wish dev woulda added another choice here

sorry needed a bit of a rant on that one <3

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
bit of a tangent (spoiler) here concerning selena but man wish dev woulda added another choice here

sorry needed a bit of a rant on that one <3
There is a reason for that, that will be revealed in a later chapter. It's worth it. I'll put it in a spoiler, if you don't want to know, don't click it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes