HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
more of a slice of life update. dev seems to be very consistent with updates, though.

I mean I wouldn't say what you explained as bad writing , as I recall the nephilim bits being explained well yeah it's not 10 / 10 writing but I wouldn't say it's bad. At least that's how I felt the 2 times ive played the game from start to finish. Only part I really didn't like was Kira during the cave.

Tazzy im unsure if I call that bad or just okay not sure I feel about it. I need to replay part of the game cause I feel like I missed something cause the whole thing about the her being a chronicle keeper or something makes me think I forget some important Lore. As how the conversation happened it felt like I should know what that is but I was feeling confused as I didn't know.
she or her organization were never mentioned before. MC might need her to learn more about Balthazar and what he did, how he grew his power and how to stop him.

You know I have a theory what if Taron is doing everything at the directions of Castiel because Castiel removed Maia exactly right before mc parents were killed and at the very start Castiel mentioned that mc will be the only one to stop Balthazar and that can't happen without training and Taron said himself that he killed mc parents so mc could be motivated to explore his untapped powers that's only logical motive. Otherwise Taron wants mc to be powerful so that Balthazar could consume mc powers and become more powerful.
or maybe they just need MC to grow powerful enough to break the seal and free their master. just like Luna channeled MC's power to break through Rose's protection.
MC being used by others was one of the worries of his parents.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes