Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think the file you are missing is the variables.rpy there should be a default pv_trust and the movie files would be added there. That is why they aren't showing. sorry for the hassle and thanks for the work you do making these things.
The problem is, making the patch is automated. So if the variables.rpy was changed/added it should've been copied to the patch :HideThePain:
I will redo it. Lets see if it was just a bug or something.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
The problem is, making the patch is automated. So if the variables.rpy was changed/added it should've been copied to the patch :HideThePain:
I will redo it. Lets see if it was just a bug or something.
If you want to save time just open the variables file and see if it has the movie files that were added in it

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Honestly I don't trust Tazzy unless I missed something. It feels kind of sus she and the guild she is apart of knows all about us.
It's bad writting lol dont read to much into it. The MC shouldnt even know what a nyphlim is by what theyve told us in chapter one and in chapter two he's like im a nyphlim and shes like oh yea thats cool... Lol like what? His flashback clued the chick into everything the parents said behind the scenes? how did he relay that information? why does he have to go back to his old home town to find out this information if part of his neph powers is telling a story to a random girl through other peoples eyes? Why doesn't he just start talking about how his parents must have felt before they died to the random girl? then the random girl could tell him who killed them after he tells her?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's bad writting lol dont read to much into it. The MC shouldnt even know what a nyphlim is by what theyve told us in chapter one and in chapter two he's like im a nyphlim and shes like oh yea thats cool... Lol like what? His flashback clued the chick into everything the parents said behind the scenes? how did he relay that information? why does he have to go back to his old home town to find out this information if part of his neph powers is telling a story to a random girl through other peoples eyes? Why doesn't he just start talking about how his parents must have felt before they died to the random girl? then the random girl could tell him who killed them after he tells her?
Did you read any of it because it looks like you skipped through nearly all of the story.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean I wouldn't say what you explained as bad writing , as I recall the nephilim bits being explained well yeah it's not 10 / 10 writing but I wouldn't say it's bad. At least that's how I felt the 2 times ive played the game from start to finish. Only part I really didn't like was Kira during the cave.

Tazzy im unsure if I call that bad or just okay not sure I feel about it. I need to replay part of the game cause I feel like I missed something cause the whole thing about the her being a chronicle keeper or something makes me think I forget some important Lore. As how the conversation happened it felt like I should know what that is but I was feeling confused as I didn't know.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean I wouldn't say what you explained as bad writing , as I recall the nephilim bits being explained well yeah it's not 10 / 10 writing but I wouldn't say it's bad. At least that's how I felt the 2 times ive played the game from start to finish. Only part I really didn't like was Kira during the cave.

Tazzy im unsure if I call that bad or just okay not sure I feel about it. I need to replay part of the game cause I feel like I missed something cause the whole thing about the her being a chronicle keeper or something makes me think I forget some important Lore. As how the conversation happened it felt like I should know what that is but I was feeling confused as I didn't know.
Yeah, saying the MC not knowing he's a Nephilim is a good way of saying "I don't bother with the those pesky squiggly things at the bottom of the screen" ;)

Tazzy was out of the blue, her organization haven't been mentioned so far if I remember correctly. I'll just wait and see if it get explained or if the Dev added it in this update for the first time. Either way, I liked her, she's cute, whimsical and have big boobs, what's not to like :)

ssjalsmnwi

Dec 4, 2021
You know I have a theory what if Taron is doing everything at the directions of Castiel because Castiel removed Maia exactly right before mc parents were killed and at the very start Castiel mentioned that mc will be the only one to stop Balthazar and that can't happen without training and Taron said himself that he killed mc parents so mc could be motivated to explore his untapped powers that's only logical motive. Otherwise Taron wants mc to be powerful so that Balthazar could consume mc powers and become more powerful.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
From the way she talks to herself I wouldn't be surprised if rather than a historian she turned out to be an author of bodice-rippers. :)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes