DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724189708170.png

What's a banquet without sneaking off and having a little snack? Eliza is eager for some one on one time with you in v0.4.6!

Find out about all the shenannigans that will unfold during the banquet in the August update to Nephilim!

Early-Access status: v0.4.6
Ascended -
S:Rank -
A:Rank -
B:Rank - ✘ 23rd of August
C:Rank - ✘ 26th of August
Public - ✘ 27th of August

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I really hope you're wrong my friend. :)
She's my second favorite after Eliza. :love:
I hope so too. they could expand on her revenge on Rose and the reconquest of the Mages Guild, and maybe the study of MC's magic powers, and how to teach him more diverse abilities. he only knows wind now. having access to all elements could come in handy :D

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I hope so too. they could expand on her revenge on Rose and the reconquest of the Mages Guild, and maybe the study of MC's magic powers, and how to teach him more diverse abilities. he only knows wind now. having access to all elements could come in handy :D
It did feel in the last update the relationship took a step forward into something. Luna talking about that pivotal moment between a boy and a girl - meeting the in-laws.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It did feel in the last update the relationship took a step forward into something. Luna talking about that pivotal moment between a boy and a girl - meeting the in-laws.
in that scene, if you grab her ass, you get on her path according to variables. before that, it was just flirting and increasing points :)

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724486961570.png

If you're a fan of dutiful maids... you're in for a treat after the banquet in v0.4.6!

Find out about all the shenannigans that will unfold during the banquet in the August update to Nephilim!

Early-Access status: v0.4.6
Ascended -
S:Rank -
A:Rank -
B:Rank -
C:Rank - ✘ 26th of August
Public - ✘ 27th of August

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724767942114.png

August is almost over! I hope everyone has enjoyed and continues to enjoy what is left of the summer.
Enjoy the update and consider supporting the continued development of Nephilim!

v0.4.6
Changelog:

Renders: 382
Animations: 10
Words: 12.784

Download links: PC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Download links: MAC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023

View attachment 3972750

August is almost over! I hope everyone has enjoyed and continues to enjoy what is left of the summer.
Enjoy the update and consider supporting the continued development of Nephilim!

v0.4.6
Changelog:

Renders: 382
Animations: 10
Words: 12.784

Download links: PC
Mega:
Mega

MixDrop:

Download links: MAC
Mega:
Mega

MixDrop:
Bob69 bro pls compress

Reaper187

Jan 3, 2024
Anyone else hoping next update will have the king and court finding out he's the Nephilim and see the reactions? like a lion surrounded by gazelles that dont know he's a lion. SOME kind of word should have got out by now if some random woman from explorer's guild knows of him... omg and when Eliza as a idk.."holy vampire" i guess comes out...i wanna see the reactions bad lol

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
*sigh*

I could have sworn I read somewhere in bob69 posts that if the game is not in latest updates page we can tag him to request for compression or maybe it was some other compressor. I don't remember.

Now all of you stop moaning like a bitch and get off my dick.
It was about "new updates" that don't show up on the latest updates page.

And there is a place to request compressions....

Game Compression Requests 3.0

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.4.6] [BuuPlays] - Compressed

Win/Linux [999 MB]
- - - -

Mac [965 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------
Nephilim [v0.4.6] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Not all scripts where missing from the old version, if you downloaded the update only before my last edit, you need to redownload.

Universal: v0.4.5 -> v0.4.6 [59,9 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes