Tenchip3d0

Dec 25, 2020
Man maybe its just me but the 'Naive innocent princess' trope is so meh to me now, She starts blushing just cause their hands touched or 'indirect kiss from apple' truly Romance anime levels of thought, And is it a financial thing? As in people dislike when their romance interest arent virgins? Because the 120 year old fae or the 7000 year old short-demon goddess being virgins is just so stupid.

Other than these things, its going good, I like the witch girl somewhat, the pirates doing their things,
2b473b4fa4be2b93e97d0265cb2e1b1b.jpg

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I'll back you up on this. I also really like the game and find the everyone is a virgin silly. So, I share your invalid opinion . Shame on us for being able to enjoy a game that isn't 100% in line with what we like.

Although, I will add that this story does handle the virgins better than most. I think the dev did make the 120 year old fae plausible. And, the time skips stops the whole "I've never seen a naked man before, but these past five minutes have been so amazing I just have to jump you.". I got nothing for the 7000 vampire queen, though. With vampires be notoriously against sex and seduction .

One thing I find interesting, and unique as far as I know, is how the MC spends a lot of time with one or two LIs instead of juggling 6 dates a day. And, so far, it has fit well with the plot. I'm interested to see how it will work going forward.
Thank you, Yeah I do enjoy the game, things dont need to align perfectly to enjoy it yep, It just stood out a bit too much so I made a comment.

Yeah the bit about MC actually 'dating' 1-2 characters while just going along with the other is probably because those gals are favourites or time-constraints?, maybe eventually the others will get their own development.I hope the angry witch girl does atleast, the goofy big hat hiding behind the desk made me laugh, like girl EVERYONE will see that.
It maybe a 'harem' game because of the sex but there is only 1-2 LI's or hell just seeing HOW MUCH of the game has been dedicated to Eliza , she is only love-interest, rest are 'sex-interest'

Reactions: Pgsurprise

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
For those of you that haven't played this game yet, it is an amazing game with a wonderful story line and great characters. It has everything you could want in a game. There are numerous female characters that are very attractive and the game gives you lots of options. Thank you Buuplays for a great game. Keep up the amazing work!!!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
For those of you that haven't played this game yet, it is an amazing game with a wonderful story line and great characters. It has everything you could want in a game. There are numerous female characters that are very attractive and the game gives you lots of options. Thank you Buuplays for a great game. Keep up the amazing work!!!
i-couldnt-agree-more.gif

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723220826409.png

Who's this charlatan and why is he chatting up our Eliza?!

Find out about all the shenannigans that will unfold during the banquet in the August update to Nephilim!

Early-Access status: v0.4.6
Ascended -
S:Rank - ✘ 12th of August
A:Rank - ✘ 19th of August
B:Rank - ✘ 23rd of August
C:Rank - ✘ 26th of August
Public - ✘ 27th of August

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3914180

Who's this charlatan and why is he chatting up our Eliza?!

Find out about all the shenannigans that will unfold during the banquet in the August update to Nephilim!

Ascended -
S:Rank - ✘ 12th of August
Love the regular updates from Buu. :love:
We don't need to worry about our Eliza. She can take care of herself!:)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Love the regular updates from Buu. :love:
We don't need to worry about our Eliza. She can take care of herself!:)
changing your username Milton boy lol almost confused me but now it's easier to remember to tag you lol I forget the numbers sometimes.

But yeah I can't wait to see more fight scenes with Eliza she is awesome. Still one of my favorites was when she had blood after feeding after turning into a vampire she looked so good in that render

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
changing your username Milton boy lol almost confused me but now it's easier to remember to tag you lol I forget the numbers sometimes.

But yeah I can't wait to see more fight scenes with Eliza she is awesome. Still one of my favorites was when she had blood after feeding after turning into a vampire she looked so good in that render
I changed it just for you buddy. :ROFLMAO: Being able to sit back and just watch Eliza beat the shit out of some douche makes me love her even more. :love:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
thats why its posted there for us to play them...
its posted there for them to make money off your traffic, either through ads or other nefarious means. just download from official sources and the chances of saves being broken is far lower. I was just in another thread where gamcore was brought up and they talked about the game being broken on that site (similar situation to this, the game is broken on that site but fine on here and itch), I suggest just downloading either from here or itch.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723747487940.png

If you have been waiting for a chance to get a little intimate with Queen Merida, then now is your chance, get to know her better at the Banquet in v0.4.6!

Ascended -
S:Rank -

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Very good game ! good story, decent characters. renders are very good, but animation are average/serviceable.
it started super vanilla, with no lewd scene at all, and suddenly, MC fucks and gets blowjobs every two scenes now... :D and he is quite a selfish lover, he rarely returns the favors.

it's weird that Rin still hasn't found MC. it would be easy for her to ask around taverns and guilds for Eliza and Borri. she would find MC's tavern and learn that he is back from his trip. MC has also been quite absentminded about it. he knows she is in the capital looking for him and never tried to find her... it's obviously setup so he will save her from the Society of Shadows, but it's really a waste of time having constant short cuts to her without any sign of MC getting involved for a very long time.

Eliza's first time being contstantly interrrupted by other stories completely destroyed the flow and rhythm of the encounter. storytelling was really bad.
might be the sign that there are too many side stories happening at the same time. overall story could be better if it was more focused, i think.
storytelling during Kira's arc was great. focused enough with a bit of "meanwhile elsewhere" just at the limit before getting annoying.

for now, we can see 5 bigger love stories. Eliza, Alice (though it feels very weak at the moment), Kira, Rin and Maia. Sylph is really neglected. and Amelia is setup to be as big as the five. Luna has potential too, but her story seems to be coming to an end.

Taron as a villain doesn't work anymore. he is just a human. he doesn't even have a ring. he should be long dead already. he is a known guildmaster, so it's easy to find him, and find where he lives. ambushing and assassinating him is easy for a character as powerful as MC. especially now that he could team up with Eliza. it's like every character can just go in and out of his prison easily now. he is not a credible antagonist anymore.
Pirate King was more credible, but barely. and now that he is locked up in hell, I wonder how he can survive without food and water.
his ring was also quickly dismissed and forgotten. it's obvious that someone will gather the 10 rings and free Balthazar so MC can kill him in the end, but you would think that MC would just absorb the ring powers before. there is literally no reason why he should just let the rings be. He could also have the power of two rings, as Borri doesn't know his ring has magic in it.

at first, i had a hard time taking the game seriously because Eliza has the exact same face as Chloe from CK1 and CK2. :D only difference is the color of their hair.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes