After breaking up with Nadine, when the MC decides to leave the house:

Screenshot_3.png

this message pops up:

Screenshot_2.png

I think it doesn't correspond to the route I'm following

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I used latest compressed version to play and replaced some files with bugfix patch after extracting it .
Sorry not made by me, use the official one because this one was only half tested by the compressed version they made

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I've not played the game yet, but both of those files are getting flagged as virus as soon as I download them.
It's probably false warning, but this is the first time I've ever had anything reported as virus from here.
Weird, they are just two .rpy files which are like .txt files and I just archived them. Why would they be considered a virus?

Anyway, here are the files without the rar so I think there won't be any problems now.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Some wrong screens (there were more too I saw when flicking through a second time with diff choices).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forcing decisions outta the players hand is arse... I came inside the GF and am fine with knocking her up and telling her I'll have kids with her... doesn't mean I'm not also going to peek on the mother and try to diddle the little sister... that seriously rubbed me the wrong way.

Also the remember rando facts from class thing I don't think is a good mechanic, especially when players would need to retain that information between releases.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Some wrong screens (there were more too I saw when flicking through a second time with diff choices).

Forcing decisions outta the players hand is arse... I came inside the GF and am fine with knocking her up and telling her I'll have kids with her... doesn't mean I'm not also going to peek on the mother and try to diddle the little sister... that seriously rubbed me the wrong way.

Also the remember rando facts from class thing I don't think is a good mechanic, especially when players would need to retain that information between releases.
Thank you for the heads up about the wrong screens, just some misplaced screen numbers
I will fix it right away. Please let me know if you face any more of that.

I said it from the beginning, every choice has consequences. It isn't forcing decisions out of your hand. It is what your choices led to, and when it may look like this two choices don't add up, choices change MC personality, and so some options won't match him anymore, and so Aria uses it to her advantage to get more power.

I will make a walkthrough so if anyone doesn't remember them it is fine, but they can't choose it if they didn't get the information in the game first anyway

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
and so some options won't match him anymore
I would say the choices I made of trying to diddle everyone and keep them in the best mood possible to facilitate that, would 100% lead to an MC that'd tell her he'd love to have kids with her as it's obviously what she wants to hear, regardless of if he means it or not.

Reactions: GoldMike

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I would say the choices I made of trying to diddle everyone and keep them in the best mood possible to facilitate that, would 100% lead to an MC that'd tell her he'd love to have kids with her as it's obviously what she wants to hear, regardless of if he means it or not.
I know, and even the MC know that it is the right option, and that is why he keeps saying, "I know this is the right option but I can't choose it no matter how much I try" That is why it isn't a hidden option. it is a choice available, but you can't choose it because bigger power sealed it, hence the whole talk about Aria

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the bug report, fixing it right away
Here is another and I should have waited a little before I posted that one.
Should be "mom" and not here name with the incest patch. Nephy 2022-07-11 15-46-35-18.jpg

Is the back ground blank or is it missing something. Nephy 2022-07-11 15-50-26-96.jpg

On the choices when you get "Red" or "White" flashing is it a "Good/Evil" or "Love/Corruption" type of game.
If you go the "Good/Love" way is there the same amount of sex as the "Evil/Corruption" route?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Here is another and I should have waited a little before I posted that one.
Should be "mom" and not here name with the incest patch. View attachment 1920739

Is the back ground blank or is it missing something. View attachment 1920740

On the choices when you get "Red" or "White" flashing is it a "Good/Evil" or "Love/Corruption" type of game.
If you go the "Good/Love" way is there the same amount of sex as the "Evil/Corruption" route?
Got it, I will fix them all when I get up. I am so beat already, today and yesterday were long days so I think I will call it a night

This photo should have been a png and I changed it jpg to save size, shouldn't have done that lol

Your question is very good and to answer it you know it is easier to corrupt and for sure it will get more sex soon in the game other than non corruption one which will be led by love and dates and fear and stuff but they will end up have some too
So if you are looking for sexy time you know which path to follow for now

GoldMike

Apr 27, 2017
I agree an MC that is trying to juggle multiple women would want her to have kids not just because it's what she wants to hear but it would also make it harder for her to leave if she found about one of the other women because their kid would need a father and despite everything he's done sleeping around he has been an incredible boyfriend and partner to her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another bug or wrong word/placement.

"talk" not "took" Nephy 2022-07-11 16-43-35-41.jpg
"talk" not "take" Nephy 2022-07-11 18-43-11-12.jpg

"that's" not "that" Nephy 2022-07-11 18-43-58-39.jpg

"So that's what this is all about." Nephy 2022-07-11 18-45-21-89.jpg
It could also be: "So that's what this was all about." This sounds more correct to me.

Need to add "give" to this. Nephy 2022-07-11 19-08-40-37.jpg

Last edited:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Bug fix

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes