RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What exactly it doesn't let you? You might have missed a trigger. Happens with rpgmaker games that you can "run past" one instead of triggering it, thus breaking the chain of events and the questline. Retry it.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What exactly it doesn't let you? You might have missed a trigger. Happens with rpgmaker games that you can "run past" one instead of triggering it, thus breaking the chain of events and the questline. Retry it.
Here:

I did go home to try to make something i did but he drinked that. Something i didint do right :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You are missing the horny juice obviously. That seems to me the ingridient for it, not the made juice itself.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Try to go home and make a horny time juice, just to check if it gives you that juice mix for sure as a result because i don't recall that being the name of the completed one. I may be wrong on this, hence you should check.
EDIT: By the way, shouldn't be her purse among the key items also? I don't have a save to check :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello, where the hell is Mike, please, his house?
Haha right :) Well, i do think that this game is sorely in need of a few indicators. One of the few things i hate in rpgmaker games are the lack of a working map with questmarkers. One can get soo lost.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One quest requires you to drop things into the mailboxes. The mom's quest requires you to knock on doors. You'll see a black bag icon floating above the doors in question.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the scene in front of the school, after I carried around all the letters for the store (job). I've seen the friend (mike) at the back with his girlfriend and I took the picture. When I wanna leave at the 'star' to the east side, it gives message that I still have to do something and it pushes me back. Can't figure out whats left to be done though. Anybody can give a hint ?
I seem to be the only one with this problem :FeelsBadMan: Anybody can help me ? Anybody ? :cryingface::teary:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I seem to be the only one with this problem :FeelsBadMan: Anybody can help me ? Anybody ? :cryingface::teary:
I have same issue, I don't understand what to do... inside the school I have seen only a particular canvas where I can interact with (main protagonist says something I don't remember), but other than that I can't find anything else :oops:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
OP updated thanks @RedegeTV for the link.
please update the mega link, its still Day1 only.

mega is the only fast host

edit:

what the hell, since when does RPGmaker have a html5 runtime?
just looked at the folder structure to get the savegames for day 2, and saw the html...?!

edit 2:

aaand... savegame structure changed. I can play everything again now. :facepalm:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Wow, the protagonist went from naive nerd to asshole in minutes. Is this what sex does to you? Sheesh.

Models are ok, but the story needs some choice. I'd rather not see the MC become a dick and abusive.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I just finish to play day2 and everything works fine for me.

About the Ntr Issue, there's none.. so far...

Aunt:
  • is a Hooker/Slut/Prostitute
  • Scene: sex with 2 unknown guys so far.
  • No interaction with MC.
  • Ntr [?]
  • Future = Drug + Blackmail [?]
Mom
  • Naive but not a slut.
  • Scene: Masturbate and get caught by MC.
  • Scene: MC force her to reveal her boob. [Blackmail]
  • Ntr = No
  • Future = Drug + Blackmail
Sister
  • Dating a complete a Moron and he is cheating on her.
  • Scene: Masturbate + Mc get involved in the action.
  • Scene: Sex with MC [Bonus Scene but don't count since its Fan Service]
  • Ntr = Posible [Douchebag BF] BUT avoidable since MC got Proof of cheating.
  • Future = Drug
there are many ways in which history can develop and end in somewhat compromising situations so we have to keep our mind open.
Hi Katgza,

A question for you.

Do you tell people the plot outcome from movies you watch as well? (said in my smart-ass sarcasm voice)

Maybe next time, you could use a plot spoiler and warn someone.

Not hating, just saying. :)

Reactions: nsectuer
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes