RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
is there a way to skip making the ingredients cause the arrow key game is BS hard.
kinda
do both of them at least 1 time, then edit the save and change the value of the variable, never did figure out which it was, but items 6,7,8 one of them is the photo you took tho

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
the reason that crappy minigame is hard is because dev hasnt limited framerate, i limited the framerate to 60 and the crappy game(its crap wether its easy or hard) time limit doubled

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
the reason that crappy minigame is hard is because dev hasnt limited framerate, i limited the framerate to 60 and the crappy game(its crap wether its easy or hard) time limit doubled

How did you limit the framerate?

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Here's to hoping the next version has a beatable minigame. Until then I will just put this one on the back burner. :(

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I hate the arrows used in the annoying and pointless minigame. They are also used in some other RPGM games. They're really hard to see, because they're round. How do you see what way a round object is pointing? Sure, there is an arrow inside the round, and that arrow has three pointy ends. Yes, one of the pointy ends is larger than the other two, but all that combined means it's a huge pain in the ass to do the game. Sure, I can do it just fine with time left over in this game because you're given a reasonable time to do it, but I could do it in half the time with real fricking arrows. Flat in one end. Pointy in the other end. Pet peeve of mine in games like these.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I hate the arrows used in the annoying and pointless minigame. They are also used in some other RPGM games. They're really hard to see, because they're round. How do you see what way a round object is pointing? Sure, there is an arrow inside the round, and that arrow has three pointy ends. Yes, one of the pointy ends is larger than the other two, but all that combined means it's a huge pain in the ass to do the game. Sure, I can do it just fine with time left over in this game because you're given a reasonable time to do it, but I could do it in half the time with real fricking arrows. Flat in one end. Pointy in the other end. Pet peeve of mine in games like these.
heh bet you also hate games with quicktime events where it changes the keys etc constantly and everytime you do the qte, i do hate those myself, cuz you get ready for certain keys then it does ones completely different.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the scene in front of the school, after I carried around all the letters for the store (job). I've seen the friend at the back with his girlfriend and I took the picture. When I wanna leave at the 'star' to the east side, it gives message that I still have to do something and it pushes me back. Can't figure out whats left to be done though. Anybody can give a hint ?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes