RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Balckopps

Feb 7, 2021
After nerd and aunt scene seen by mom when I go to Home ther is nothing to do but when I try to go out home there is saying " there is still something I need to do here"" help on this

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe some disagree and others agree but I really like the games that are made in rpgm since the renpy ones are good but they do not catch my attention I prefer them in rpgm ;)

Dirtysa

Jun 4, 2020
Unlocked
Nerd Adventure E2 Day 3 - Fixes & Release
Spend the day with Selina in this brand new day release for Nerd Adventure Episode 2.

The latest update for the Nerd Adventure series includes;
+ 4 New Scenes
+ 1 Animation
+ New lighting techniques
+ 2 New Locations

Post-BETA fixes include
Bug Fixes

- Mushrooms now have a blip indicating their locations
- Fixed bug with gallery where crashing would occur
- Ability to skip minigame added
Additions
- Added map
- File size shrunk considerably
- Android version now available

Previews

Downloads
Windows
Mac OS
Android *new*

I download the Android version but after I unzip it, how do I install it in my phone?

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
the girl from patreon post is from upcoming game?
While there may be a few changes, yeah she's one of the characters that's pretty much finished & confirmed for the new game

Way back in 2017 I was a patreon of Greebo because I loved Keepin it in the family but he has a consecutive abandoned games and now will work on a new project (soon to be abandoned again most likely I won't be surprise anymore) I don't trust this game DEV anymore.
I understand.

As stated in the post over on my profile though, the thing that made me fall out of love with the games was feeling like I needed to put content out every month, things felt rushed and unrefined, and I wasn't happy with that. This time I'll be working at my own pace and making everything to the quality that I'm happy with putting out

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I understand.

As stated in the post over on my profile though, the thing that made me fall out of love with the games was feeling like I needed to put content out every month, things felt rushed and unrefined, and I wasn't happy with that. This time I'll be working at my own pace and making everything to the quality that I'm happy with putting out
That's understandable & honestly, that's why I ALWAYS advise aspiring creators to make sure you FINISH at LEAST your first game before you even post the 0.1 of it, That way, in the gaps between releases of the already completed project, you can take your time working on the next project & only have to worry about bug fixes and such or minor changes to the one currently being released. That way, you're able to consistently deliver while also giving yourself breathing room to work at your own pace.

Anyway, regardless, you do have to understand that Kame-Sennin's feelings on the matter are much the same as most potential supporters out there when it comes to creators with a track record of game abandonment. So honestly, at least from a support perspective, the best thing you could do for yourself right now is FINISH what you ALREADY started, and THEN move on to something new. If you finish these games first, it will tell the community that you're serious this time & more people might be inclined to support you. Otherwise, people will just assume you're flaky, flighty & will just abandon this new game once you get bored or don't get the desired amount of support, etc...

Now that doesn't mean that you have to spend months grinding them out as originally intended, there's enough content in this game to where you can spend maybe 2 day cycles wrapping everything up. I mean realistically, you're 2/3rds, if not 3/4ths of the way to a completed game here as it is. Just wrap it all up & it can have the completed tag instead of abandoned. Do the same with your first game too & that will net you SIGNIFICANTLY more supporters.

& to be clear, I'm not telling you to do so because I want more of THIS game. No offense, but I'm not really a fan of this one. The MC & half the characters, (the nerdy classmate, the principal, his cousin, etc...) I want to renovate their skull with a cinder block, the rest are hapless victims. The renders are fine, the game mechanics are fine, but the characters & plot are notably sub par, (& THOSE are the things that I personally care about), so I'm perfectly fine with this game remaining as is, I'm just talking from a business sense. Having 2 completed games makes people more inclined to support you, while abandoned games has the polar opposite effect. Frankly, leaving these games abandoned is just financial self sabotage & only further supports the speculation that your new game will just wind up as just another incomplete game on the pile.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
See, almost a week since I commented & Greebo, despite commenting rather actively, has nothing to say in response. Maybe my feedback did resonate with him & he's hard at work cranking out the remainder of his 2 abandoned games, but if not, I think I can already realistically predict that his new game will wind up on the abandoned pile as well, which is why I, for one, would not list him amongst the patreons I personally would support. He may think "well who cares what you think?" but what he NEEDS to understand is that it's people like me & ALL the others that expressed skepticism that COULD have been paying patrons, that instead are not. THAT is money he's missing out on because of his choices. He really should stop to consider that, as the key to financial success in this business is, through your work, converting people like me into paying patrons.

Reactions: jdw6 and Lust0ne
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes