RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I will never understand why folks making an RPGM game, make it necessary to spend an hour clicking while you look for something the MC should know precisely where to find. I quit and deleted while looking for the mushrooms. Like, the 3rd thing you have to try and find. If this is his idea of a game, I wont be trying anything else he writes either.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I will never understand why folks making an RPGM game, make it necessary to spend an hour clicking while you look for something the MC should know precisely where to find.
That and why the maps aren't labeled. A chunk of time passes between releases and I completely forget where the MCs house is, where Mike's house is, etc.

Reactions: dmmt

gnegna48

Mar 6, 2020
Guys sorry for being ignorant, but what does "CG" means? Does it stay for compressed game or something else? Thanks for everyone who will answer

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
na1.png

what the hell, I see the purse I meant to be looking for and found it quickly but still, nothing happens.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
That and why the maps aren't labeled. A chunk of time passes between releases and I completely forget where the MCs house is, where Mike's house is, etc.
Seriously, most RPGM devs used to include maps in Key Items but nowadays most don't even bother. Then you take ages between updates how the hell are you supposed to remember the locations.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes