• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Spydee

Sep 2, 2020
If you mean that those 3 flowers there are supposed to be "chanterelles" we're looking for in the forest, then it just doesn't work. Those flowers can't be "picked up". You can freely walk through that thing. Hitting the Enter or space key makes no difference nowhere around the flowers, nor on top of them. Nothing, no reaction.
Bottom left side

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Bottom left side
Thanks! Who would have guessed that they would look exactly the same as all the "non-chanterelles" everywhere else :HideThePain:
Anyway, I thought I checked them all out already, but I guess I missed that one.
None of them look like mushrooms in the first place.

Last edited:

Elaphi

Jul 13, 2018
this developer is honestly so bad at making games. add a non minigame version. fix your game. add a map. there are so many problems its ridiculous. do not play this. not worth the time unless it gets a huge overhaul.

Reactions: dmmt

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] compressed*

- Original Size (Win): 863 MB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (130 MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Android version

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Unlocked
Nerd Adventure E2 Day 3 - Fixes & Release
Spend the day with Selina in this brand new day release for Nerd Adventure Episode 2.

The latest update for the Nerd Adventure series includes;
+ 4 New Scenes
+ 1 Animation
+ New lighting techniques
+ 2 New Locations

Post-BETA fixes include
Bug Fixes

- Mushrooms now have a blip indicating their locations
- Fixed bug with gallery where crashing would occur
- Ability to skip minigame added
Additions
- Added map
- File size shrunk considerably
- Android version now available

Previews

Downloads

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Thank you to everyone here for your constructive feedback. I know some developers may take it to heart and some people may take it too far, but it's needed to help get the game to where it needs to be.

I've looked through the feedback and implemented some changes into the most recent release for the game, as well as some bug fixes that I've seen reported here. Currently, the only way for me to find the bugs is to play the game over and over again myself, as I don't have anyone reporting them, so coming here and reading feedback from yourselves is usually the way I find out about bugs and fix them.

I can see the latest version has already been added to a post above, and if anyone has any suggestions or bug fixes to report I'll be reading the thread from here-on before the next release.

Thanks again

Reactions: miggi22 and DA22

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
stuck in my room with everything mess cant do anything
version 1 (4.0), or the part 2 beta? If original (version 4)- thats it, you CAN'T look for pictures you've missed, just walk around room and talk to mom on couch downstairs.

If the version 2, thats the start of the game. you SHOULD be able to exit the room, search for mom (in her room), steal her credit card and progress with game.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, somewhat dated post, several spoilers mentioned (not the most recent release, so it is possible bugs mentioned have been fixed

I gave up (didn't finish content) at (presumed) NTR scene at Arcade. Maybe I was just in a bad mood

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
This game looks promising so far.

I have one question: What can the MC do with his chemistry set? What is still planned to come in the future?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1607711527448.png
DEC 4, 2020 AT 2:19 AM
Nerd Adventure v0.4 - Final Previews

Hello hello!
Consider this an early christmas present from me to you!
THREE previews of the up-and-coming version of Nerd Adventure for you to feast your eyes on.
I'm working on the game as much as I possibly can where time presents itself,
and hoping to have the new release out before Christmas!

I will raise you this beauty ...

1607711546944.png

Aaaand ..this one ...

1607711569089.png

Game on!

Reactions: Henry73au

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1607711632143.png

OCT 2, 2020 AT 3:48 AM
Nerd Adventure V0.4 - Preview 1

Here it is! The first preview of the up-and-coming version of Nerd Adventure.
I won't say much about what's happening in the preview to not spoil anything,
but I'll leave it open to your imagination.
I'm working on renders for the next update whilst implementing the new KIIC release
so no time is wasted on getting the next Nerd Adventure out
as I'm aware it's a favourite of the two games.

Thank you to everyone who has pledged this month.
I couldn't keep working on these without you so it's massively appreciated! <3

Thank you and good speed, GreeboGames !

Reactions: Henry73au

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019

Naughty or Nice?

On a side note, I'm actually enjoying making these smaller out-of-game renders as it means I can play around a little more with the scene and introduce lighting that I wouldn't normally be able to do in the case of time, as rendering full 50+ image scenes with this kind of lighting would take weeks on my card.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes