RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i get a ton of load errors when entering the bathroom to spy on lucy? anyone else have this problem?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug Chapter 2 0.1

Head Mistress the name was missing in the text [Teacher] you have placeholder for the name.

School libary you can walk outside from the room. Second time to the headmistress I go to the libary. and then you have had the bug.

Talk to Christen that Lucy come with you in the text placeholder [N6]. Later [N1].

You can take a parcel two buildings right from Mike'`s house. You have it not in the invenotry maybe from Chapter 1?

No map update all bugs are there, invisible blocks, you can walk in the wall or about furniture and in one house you have the npc double and one from it is stuck in a furniture.

This Chapter is buggy like hell like Chapter 1. The update is aso not very long after spying Lucy in the bathroom it ends.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
In any ones opinion how is this games sexual content and gameplay this game has been going on for a year and some change yet no one talks about it and no one rates it yet the rating from 2 people say 1 and a half stars , now i'm confused usually a game like this wouldn't last a year and some change let alone have any patreon backing so how is the game really p.s sorry if this is too much things it's just that I don't want to waste my time playing something that ain't worth time

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
As a programmer I have to say you all one thing, either you have a God given talent for coding and you can work on multiple projects at the same time or you can be as this guy (look at his page) who has proved time after time that he has no idea what he is doing and drops projects all the time. When I have been taught of programming, they told us- if you can't deliver program with 0 errors and 0-3 warnings for a beta test, obviously you are doing something really wrong, even if you are doing it for free.
To me, when I see a bullshit with bugs it is the same as someone is lie to my face.
I'm sorry buddy, I wanted to be THE basketball superstar but I did realize that I'm not good enough. If you are reading this I hope you understand my statement.

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
BUG REPORT - Christen Mawing the lawn quest
1) I have to accept the maw the law quest from Christen while she is washing her car.
2) Than I can go in the house
3) She is also inside the house and I have to accept the chore a second time because the garden door is locked.
4) I maw the lawn - it says go to Christen. Quest log is ok
5) I go to Christen and she replies "i did not hear the maw lawer - chop chop"
6) I AM STUCK

HELP PLEASE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are ,,, as it stands ,,, all the hints we got out here for playing this game:

Updated OP. It's too small for me to compress it since it's about 500mb. Also WARNING!!!
DO NOT DO THINGS OUT OF ORDER in the quest log. If you do, revert to a previous save. You can and will BUG OUT. If you start a quest with mike before going to school the first day, you may trigger more than 1 bug.

bug Chapter 2 0.1

Head Mistress the name was missing in the text [Teacher] you have placeholder for the name.

School libary you can walk outside from the room. Second time to the headmistress I go to the libary. and then you have had the bug.

Talk to Christen that Lucy come with you in the text placeholder [N6]. Later [N1].

You can take a parcel two buildings right from Mike'`s house. You have it not in the invenotry maybe from Chapter 1?

No map update all bugs are there, invisible blocks, you can walk in the wall or about furniture and in one house you have the npc double and one from it is stuck in a furniture.

This Chapter is buggy like hell like Chapter 1. The update is also not very long after spying Lucy in the bathroom it ends.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Hard to distinguish between the mother and sister except for the hairdo. They have the same face and look exactly the same age.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes