RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
BUG REPORT - Christen Mawing the lawn quest
1) I have to accept the maw the law quest from Christen while she is washing her car.
2) Than I can go in the house
3) She is also inside the house and I have to accept the chore a second time because the garden door is locked.
4) I maw the lawn - it says go to Christen. Quest log is ok
5) I go to Christen and she replies "i did not hear the maw lawer - chop chop"
6) I AM STUCK

HELP PLEASE

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I tried modifying the save file to give me money so I could buy the ingredients for extra "juice".

I suspect that this borked the quest progression all to hell and essentially bugged the game to a point where I'm stuck.

Please confirm if this is a thing.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
there is bug failed to load: img/pictures/2_Sister%20Morning%2018.png there is fix?
when u come with your fiend to bathroom there is no img
Dont worry I get it and loads of other people get it. Hotfix soon maybe or fixed in next update.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so in episode 2, do the save games from episode 1 work? also if not, wtf is the mom's purse? there's only 1 purse showing and it's not hers and it won't let me go back into her room

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The saves from episode 1 are creating a lot of gameplay erros (things are happening to early and at the same tame), so I guess you should not load a save from episode 1. Just start a new game! It starts with episode 2. No need for a replay of episode 1. The place of mom's purse is shown several times already in this thread: living room, above the plant. "Search" function at the top right corner should show you that. Maybe you need to search for "credit card", not sure.

Reactions: Canto Forte

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
This thing is fucking infuriating. "There's something you need to do first" trying to go to one place, check the quests, I have four and no obvious way to do them. Go talk to mom at work - go there - "you shouldn't try to talk to your mom at work anymore". Ookay then. Go home and talk to mom! Mom's not home she's at the aunts. Go to aunts - the first "there is something you need to do first".

Whoever said this thing was easy now and needed no walkthrough was high. This thing is an example of the worst way to do RPGM games - make people wander around the map at random praying they manage to somehow trigger the next step of whatever stupid quest they're on.

I mean, what the fuck, there's a car that's overheated quest. Does the MC go to the fucking service station and buy some fucking coolant? Oh no, he has to find individual components and *mix the shit himself*. What? I like the art, I even like the premise of the game, but the way it's done is utter utter garbage shit garbage garbage. Did I say shit and garbage yet? I may be a little frustrated.

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
Cheat for mini game:

I just started this game now.. found the 1st mini game.
Save the game, close it, find plugins.js in Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\www\js, edit the file with any text editor and find the line 11 in notedpad++ or default windows notepad "Valid Keys":"up down left right".. delete the "down left right"
Start the game and now you ll have only up arrows to click on.

View attachment 254675

//
If it's already posted or there's another way to cheat sry for posting shits around.
I did it but it erases the arrows concerned but does not replace them with up arrows

Carebear

Jul 7, 2017
Cheat for mini game:

I just started this game now.. found the 1st mini game.
Save the game, close it, find plugins.js in Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\Nerd Adventure v0.4 Win\www\js, edit the file with any text editor and find the line 11 in notedpad++ or default windows notepad "Valid Keys":"up down left right".. delete the "down left right"
Start the game and now you ll have only up arrows to click on.

View attachment 254675

//
If it's already posted or there's another way to cheat sry for posting shits around.
Thank You, now it's actually playable

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I did it but it erases the arrows concerned but does not replace them with up arrows
Don't know.. probably you have a space or you have deleted the quotation marks or don't know.. it should work on 0.4, there are no updates on that build, you're the 1st one who says it's not working.
Did not tested on 0.5, didn't played, droped the game for now.

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Episode 2 leads to an error loop for after picking up mike to take lucy's phone. Upon enterign the bathroom it starts playing the sister bathroom scene from Ep 1 without the pictures and then gets locked into a cycle of now loading slides and Failed to load: img/pictures/2_sister%20morning%2010.png (and a bunch of other 201X numbers on different clickthroughs) that doesn't seem to end. Anybody else getting this error?

Reactions: meursault

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
Episode 2 leads to an error loop for after picking up mike to take lucy's phone. Upon enterign the bathroom it starts playing the sister bathroom scene from Ep 1 without the pictures and then gets locked into a cycle of now loading slides and Failed to load: img/pictures/2_sister%20morning%2010.png (and a bunch of other 201X numbers on different clickthroughs) that doesn't seem to end. Anybody else getting this error?
Same boat. Otherwise, I enjoyed this game more than I expected. I usually avoid the RPGM games but this is mostly solid aside from bugs with episode 2 and some confusing mix-ups with character names.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Same boat. Otherwise, I enjoyed this game more than I expected. I usually avoid the RPGM games but this is mostly solid aside from bugs with episode 2 and some confusing mix-ups with character names.
I get the same error.

Mar 12, 2018
I keep failing at the juice mix sequence, is there any way to bypass/cheat? The timer is way too short and the sequence should not be random. I guess I won't be playing this game any further it seems.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes