RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
FUCK THE MIXING MINI GAME, did the dev even play it?
best way to play mini games is on a Low refresh rate screen. If you have a 144hz screen then go in to screen settings and set it to the lowest possible, then that will make the mini game so much more easy.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I keep failing at the juice mix sequence, is there any way to bypass/cheat? The timer is way too short and the sequence should not be random. I guess I won't be playing this game any further it seems.
Change your screen refresh rate to the lowest it can go makes it alot more easy.

Carebear

Jul 7, 2017
best way to play mini games is on a Low refresh rate screen. If you have a 144hz screen then go in to screen settings and set it to the lowest possible, then that will make the mini game so much more easy.
Another user found out that you could change the plugin.js file to only get up arrows.

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
is there any fix yet for the bathroom scene ?
Hello! I'm thinking there will be no solution to the problem "failed to load sis images" ... so, i stopped playing at that point and await a possible upgrade... I feel to suggest you do the same thing because there is no other way to do it, unless you want to play by losing those scenes ... and afterwards, find other bugs ;) Enjoy the playable things, this game gave a good potential!! I hope developer fixes the bugs and does another excellent job with next upgrade :)

Reactions: kalpak

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Strange that he does know this part(and maybe other same kind?)is buggy and still not fixed it

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hi Friends, I solved the problem of missing scenes with sis, this way: I downloaded the package of images posted here and coded them with the petschko tool (from png to rpgvmp). Then I put the rpgvmp files in the /img/pictures folder. I hope it's useful for those who are stuck with the bathroom scene ... :) Have a nice Day!!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hi Friends, I solved the problem of missing scenes with sis, this way: I downloaded the package of images posted here and coded them with the petschko tool (from png to rpgvmp). Then I put the rpgvmp files in the /img/pictures folder. I hope it's useful for those who are stuck with the bathroom scene ... :) Have a nice Day!!
Good idea - thanks for sharing it! Would you mind uploading those files here for those who are having the same problem? That would great! :D

cruser101

Aug 5, 2018
So I did what he suggested and here are the files! Extract these into img/pictures and enjoy :)

Reactions: kalpak
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes