RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Not gonna lie the Mom is hot AF but whats with the sudden updates and RPGM?? Thats just a piece of trash better switch to ren'py.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They've both been doing this since at least 2015. And both were doing 3dcg with RPGMaker VX Ace running it at that time. Greebo was known for the "keepin' it in the family series". ICSTOR on the other hand was known for the "Robot's Touch" short game and the Milf's Control/Incest Story games. Only ICSTOR has been very consistent in activity and output. But Greebo had a literal hit with "KIITF" and only needed slight tweaks to it and it could have gotten a monstrous following. But it didn't happen that way.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this the full Game? No bonus pics seen and aso no new maps? And the update was very short.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Nerd Adventure [Ch 2 v0.2] [Greebo] - Original Size: 845.5MB

Download Win (112.2MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Nerd Adventure [Ch 2 v0.2] [Greebo] - Original Size: 845.5MB

Download Win (112.2MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX

Reactions: playb0y44

lizzard

Oct 19, 2017
Developers still using RPGM(!!) when there's Ren'py?? Thanks, but no thanks. As long as it remains rpgm, I'll pass... Good luck with your game.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
with those renders you could make so much better game, I think majority of players would want to drink that serum by themself not get that cuck scene. I might test next update and if this continues that way this game isn't for me.

Reactions: lizzard

MrVain

Jun 18, 2018
Is this game still have bullshit mini-game where u need to match and press right button to even see 1 scene ??? If it is...I skip this like last time I did.
(No wonder game barely have 34 pages of comments...it was updated 15 months ago and mini games inside game killing gameplay for good).

EstouSemNick

May 6, 2018
Guys.....cant move forward from this point.
Until now I have progressed till the scene where we are caught while finding ethylene in selenas office.
Had a scene with Selena boss. Then the game prompts to go home.In our house spoke with Selena. But she says go to your room she dosen't want to speak with us...

From ther can't make any progress.......
Playing on android version by the way....
same problem here, :(

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes