RPGM Abandoned Nerd Adventure [Ep. 2 Day 3] [Greebo]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
What the Hell is going on here? i played the first chapter and now after installing the 2nd Chapter and with the old save the Mc´s room is finished yet, but whats going on now..

Last edited:

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
in scene with mike i cant get all the stuff for the liquid someone can tell me or show me picture of the loction of them
Same here. I'm stuck trying to find the last ingredient "feverfew" I walked around the whole forest like 10 times and couldnt find it. I like this game overall, but why make items and places so annoying to find? That's not fun, its frustrating and that is the last thing you want with these kind of games.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Same here. I'm stuck trying to find the last ingredient "feverfew" I walked around the whole forest like 10 times and couldnt find it. I like this game overall, but why make items and places so annoying to find? That's not fun, its frustrating and that is the last thing you want with these kind of games.
You're absolutely right and yes its frustrating

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I would suggest the dev to move to Ren'py if he really wants to proceed any further.RPGM is like ancient history now suits in history books..just my opinion.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
I have long given up playing RPGM games, because they always have the same shit. These are sudden freezes and quest errors. Games on this engine also suffer from constant running around on all the cards, back and forth, back and forth. Damn how tired it is, especially the quests which the author does not explain how to do and find the right actions only by accident.
And once again, I bought beautiful posters and downloaded this game and only unpacking found that it was RPGM !!! Okay, I'll give this game a chance, I thought.
I made money, bought fruit juice, returned to the house and can’t go in, went through the pool, after the scene I find myself in the garage and in this place the game freezes. I can’t move anywhere and it’s impossible to call up the menu. After lengthy attempts to re-pass this moment (I survived before entering the house) and thought I guessed that I accidentally bought not fruit juice but champagne. Damn the author, why did you add champagne to the game now, and not when it will be needed much later in the game?
Well, I started the game again (yes, I’m a dumbass, I didn’t think that 1 save would not be enough and you need to save more often so as not to get an error). I reached the quest where you need to go to Selena to work. From this moment on, this quest and all subsequent quests broke down and remained incomplete even after they were completed. Selena was offended by the fact that I was fucking with another girl. After returning home, she sends me to my room, but nothing can be done there. Selena does not talk to me, you can’t leave the house. Again this dead end due to a quest error, damn. I delete this game and will never play RPGM again. This is an outdated format, the authors themselves seem bored by testing their game for so long, and they pass the ALPH release to the test players.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes