twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
Got the game running on Linux through Lutris. To get BepInEx to run, I had to run this command:
WINEPREFIX=~/prefixes/lutris1 winecfg
Replace "~/prefixes/lutris1" with the directory for the prefix you set up the game in Lutris with. After running the command, go to the "Libraries" tab. Under the dropdown for "New override for library", select "winhttp" and click "Add". Then click "Apply" and "OK" in the bottom right. Now boot up the game and it should be in english. Edit: You might need to click play twice before the game loads.

LIMPOSITE

Feb 25, 2022
I have to set the hand/mouth back? Is there a way to save em like template or something.

Good game tho!

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Would there happen to be an unpatched version of the latest update anywhere, for us oddballs that like applying our own patches?
here is the unpatched version without the mod, The Only Two added is Uncensored mod and English Clean Translation - Noxtek mod is not in the unpatch version.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Updated OP with the without Mod version (Game kinda Lags with the mod so yeah) Enjoy!! :cool::cool:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"As a hidden element, it doesn't matter if it gets caught ..."
How do I get this ending? I've played it before. Right until I max her pleasure bar, but she still refuses to adore dick.
nvm -_-, it was the 1.1 version.
Also, the 1.1 version has a gradual implementation of some prior translation software.
Whoever still has the 1.1, keep playing. The translation just needs time to catch up with all the text :3

BurningDesk

Jul 10, 2022
Im getting the game on DLsite but, I also want to have the translated patch and uncensored mod ready to go before I buy it. But I'm confused at what link(s) or attachment(s) I need for that. If possible, can someone please show me the right files I need please? Also, is their a way to have full screen? The trial version is windowed, even when I set the screen size to as big it can get and it still a small window. I've been have to use Screen zoom to play it properly. I ask this because I'm afraid the full version will suffer this same Bug/glitch.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes