Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^ Honestly, if you look at all them dix, where they point and whatnot... Kinda seems legit for her to get into that levitating position. The physics checks out.
Respect.

Siana

Aug 16, 2020
Honestly this is incredible, reminds me of a flash game that was kinda similar but this is much more in depth.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX
Dec 22, 2018
Honestly this is incredible, reminds me of a flash game that was kinda similar but this is much more in depth.
That's not surprising, it's a remake of one of their earliest games in 3d

I hope more of their stuff gets this treatment..

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So Dev mailed me cause he is awesome and a friend, i started talking to him back in 2016, anyway he said the heart is basically if you go to options and turn up pleasure cap - she basically just reacts to whats happening to her body, then he laughed and said but if you turn it down to 0, she basically becomes a sex doll for you to fuck, whether she is sleeping or awake.

josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020
How exactly did you fix the issue, I still got japanese.
For anyone still having this, for me it was that I put the game in a folder too deep within other folders, and the full path was too long.

Just move the game closer to the drive's root. Strange characters on the path might also be an issue.

Reactions: Archaon11111

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So Dev mailed me cause he is awesome and a friend, i started talking to him back in 2016, anyway he said the heart is basically if you go to options and turn up pleasure cap - she basically just reacts to whats happening to her body, then he laughed and said but if you turn it down to 0, she basically becomes a sex doll for you to fuck, whether she is sleeping or awake.
Do you know if he's gonna make more games like this? sleeping fetish is very rare after all.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Do you know if he's gonna make more games like this? sleeping fetish is very rare after all.
yes, he said he was planning his next unity game a fighting game maybe with some powers and slimes then after going for another sleeping game and hopefully have two girls sleeping, he said he was gonna practice 3D models and other stuff with unity.

arachnid90890

Aug 18, 2021
Excuse me, but I want to ask: Is there a reason the framerate drops so low after ejaculation? Is there any way to prevent it? Is my computer or software the problem?

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Excuse me, but I want to ask: Is there a reason the framerate drops so low after ejaculation? Is there any way to prevent it? Is my computer or software the problem?
go to settings in the game and turn down graphics from Great to Low

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
noxtek if you not busy bro, can you make some cheats for this game please ;);):devilish:

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes