Oct 6, 2019
Thanks, but that doesn't seem to make the mischief (heart) points appear in the cross section...? Have I overlooked something?
I don't know what you mean. The cross section shows a view of her ass and vagina. You can unlock finger/tongue/dick penetration in her pussy and ass using the way I described. Then your member(s) show in the cross section while you penetrate her. I don't think there's a way to interact with the cross section directly (other than using the button there to remove the cum).

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I do appologize to the developer and clients. However from an ethical point of view and in my humble opinion this so call game beings up some major and ethical questions. Despite the good programming and 3d work. Just concerned, thanks for reading, but I will be ignoring this one all. sorry best of luck.

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
are you training individuals how to do this via a game seems criminal to to me. please review this as it could be taken in the wrong light. thanks
Training? It is an extremely unrealistic game. I don't think anyone can put his penis in a sleeping woman's mouth without waking her up no matter how ninja he is. No one in his right mind would build a game like this for teaching how to do it because it is impossible.

More importantly it is just a fetish, like bdsm games, forced games etc. Not different than playing GTA in my opinion, it is just a game where nothing is real. There are probably a few developers and/or players with real bad intentions but who knows who they are besides themselves. These discussions have been made many times.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Training? It is an extremely unrealistic game. I don't think anyone can put his penis in a sleeping woman's mouth without waking her up no matter how ninja he is. No one in his right mind would build a game like this for teaching how to do it because it is impossible.

More importantly it is just a fetish, like bdsm games, forced games etc. Not different than playing GTA in my opinion, it is just a game where nothing is real. There are probably a few developers and/or players with real bad intentions but who knows who they are besides themselves. These discussions have been made many times.
Always amazes me how there are some people that can't tell the difference between fiction and reality. I guess all the people who make and enjoy horror films are serial killers, lol. That's far worse with movies/tv shows with actual actors vs art. At least with movies/tv shows with actual actors I could understand mentally unstable people having issues telling the difference between reality/fiction. How the fuck do you get up in arms about a drawing though? Lmao.

Also reminds me of the people who send actors death threats and harass them for playing evil characters in fictional shit like it's actually the actor's personality. People are dumb. I wonder if some people can't tell why it's wrong to abuse real people? Like they think it's the attraction to an act and not the act itself that hurts somebody that's the problem.

Easy guide:

Hurting actual people = Bad
Hurting fictional characters = Doesn't matter, they don't exist. They cannot feel pain/be traumatized like an actual person can, etc, etc.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I cleaned up a large bulk of the translation. Never done this kinda thing before but it seems to work alright. It ain't perfect though.
Just drag and drop the bepinex folder in the game's folder and let it overwrite the files when asked.
View attachment 1462374
Thank you! Very well done, I haven't found any problems at all and your translation edits are much, much cleaner and more understandable than the MTL.

TeamHentaiX you may want to add this to the OP, even if you don't re-upload then a link to this person's post should be enough to direct folks to the quality TL. I'm sure you'll want to give it a once-over on your own but I can confirm it's much improved from the MTL

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes