TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i'll take a look tonight, have you already something in mind? i forgot everything about this game xD
well the one cheat is take off her clothes for free instead of leveling her up and idk whatever you can think of unless someone else has a cheat they would like.

that's really all i want :)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
well the one cheat is take off her clothes for free instead of leveling her up and idk whatever you can think of unless someone else has a cheat they would like.

that's really all i want :)
Looks like there are already cheats in the game
test.jpg
shift+ctrl+alt+P for the points
shift+ctrl+alt+L for the levels
and the checkbox don't let you game over even if she wakes up

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Looks like there are already cheats in the game
View attachment 1655502
shift+ctrl+alt+P for the points
shift+ctrl+alt+L for the levels
and the checkbox don't let you game over even if she wakes up
what about taking off her clothes for free? would that work, instead of having to level up to get them off.

1644955604791.png

Sep 22, 2017
what about taking off her clothes for free? would that work, instead of having to level up to get them off.

View attachment 1655540
Seems to me like the only cheat mod this game would need would be having the secret menu unlocked from the start. But you could do that with a downloaded save file IIRC. You can remove clothes for pseudo-free by increasing your points using the built in cheat.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I Got The November Version 1.3.1 Fix by the Developer
  • Nov/06/2021 Bug fixes-Fixed a bug that prevented you from continuing after loading if you saved in certain situations.

• Nov/01/2021 Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent added-Added / fixed hidden elements
    -Changed to save the type and speed of mischief
    -Added the UI hiding function
Just Need Our Good Friend noxtek to edit the files and get mrjohndoelawlz to make a new clean translation and i can later or sometimes this week update OP with November :giggle: :cool:

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
I Got The November Version 1.3.1 Fix by the Developer
  • Nov/06/2021 Bug fixes-Fixed a bug that prevented you from continuing after loading if you saved in certain situations.

• Nov/01/2021 Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesContent added-Added / fixed hidden elements
    -Changed to save the type and speed of mischief
    -Added the UI hiding function
Just Need Our Good Friend noxtek to edit the files and get mrjohndoelawlz to make a new clean translation and i can later or sometimes this week update OP with November :giggle: :cool:
I assume "correction of typographical errors" means "fixed some typos" :p so there's probably a couple of lines that'll end up reverted. So sure, I'd be willing to check to make sure the translation works with 1.3.1. Could you point me in the direction on where to find the update?

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP updated now with version 1.3.1 Enjoy the Game :cool::cool:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
when I download I'm just presented with an ISO without an executable. Is that expected?

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
when I download I'm just presented with an ISO without an executable. Is that expected?
no, you get a winrar file so you can extract to pc, it could be the site acting up or it could be your browser.

i use Opera browser so it shows im downloading a winrar file so i can extract. (there is no ISO)

here try Zippyshare -

i just uploaded the same file, let me know if it works.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes