Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
thanks man I appreciate it but you might be a little sad there were a lot of problems with the demo and I basically remade the game from scratch as it it had to be done either now or 6 months later which would of made it a lot harder, so there is new content but not a lot at this point
A solid foundation is the most important thing for a succesful game. And demos are all the more important, since it will be the first exposure of most players to your game.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
so now since it's named "netorase devil" too, does it mean we will have the choice for netorase or it'll still be the huge majority netorare? would be interesting to have different way of playing the game and would maybe help more people get into it, personally i'd like to play more light hearted netorase but that's maybe just me.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Previously the combat was akin to Karryn's Prison, and I assume that losing a battle meant you'd get the heroine captured and a scene where she gets raped would ensue. Is that still the plan moving forward?

Reactions: CulturedGamer

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Previously the combat was akin to Karryn's Prison, and I assume that losing a battle meant you'd get the heroine captured and a scene where she gets raped would ensue. Is that still the plan moving forward?
I actually understood that differently. I though the plan was never be that you'd get raped, if I didn't misunderstand CulturedGamer 's earlier message to me. I think the idea was that it never comes to penetration, but rather just loss and a raised h-stat maybe. Which tbh I prefer. I am not against it being rape at he latter half of the game once she is more corrupted, but early on it makes it a lot less enjoyable if a loss in a combat encounter can immediately lead to her loosing her virginity.

Reactions: drone4of2

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I actually understood that differently. I though the plan was never be that you'd get raped, if I didn't misunderstand CulturedGamer 's earlier message to me. I think the idea was that it never comes to penetration, but rather just loss and a raised h-stat maybe. Which tbh I prefer. I am not against it being rape at he latter half of the game once she is more corrupted, but early on it makes it a lot less enjoyable if a loss in a combat encounter can immediately lead to her loosing her virginity.
sorry you're right I was talking more about the combat systsm i guess, more about harrassment than actual penetration and all that like in those games and yeah not really planning on actual rape

Guvell

Sep 5, 2021
just played the update to completion, and let me say: this one was a step up for sure. the thing I loved the most was the new introductions for the characters, not that the old ones were bad or anything, but this ones feel more natural and full of flavor. before it felt too much as if the information was conveyed not by the interections, but by the first person narration telling me how someone was acting or usually acted towards the MC. putting that aside, the maps are better, the ost and vfx are more noticeable (in a good way) and the art style continues to look great.

that's pretty much it, thank you very much for the game.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
I love when even the author tries to clear things up by giving an either or question, clearly not a yes or no question... then answer it themselves with 'no'. So which is no? The first or the second? Both?

'Either you will get apples, or you will get bananas. The answer is no.' Very... clear.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu and kkai

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
I love when even the author tries to clear things up by giving an either or question, clearly not a yes or no question... then answer it themselves with 'no'. So which is no? The first or the second? Both?

'Either you will get apples, or you will get bananas. The answer is no.' Very... clear.
The game's called Netorare God. Take a wild guess as to which one it is.

Reactions: drone4of2

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Can the Trope King Loser get to fuck the NTR God at least? :D

Or get some scrappy seconds from the NTR God table? :D

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The game's called Netorare God. Take a wild guess as to which one it is.
That's not as contextually clear as you think it is. The summary conveys the tone and context, but the title itself is fairly vague in a vacuum.

It could just as easily refer to the player being the instigator instead of the victim, many netori games use exactly that same type of titling to emphasize the focus on netorare themes without actually having the player be on the receiving end for it.

Netorare games that use their namesake in their titling generally use more implicit language, such as denoting a negative context or emphasizing a love interest's role in the dynamic, they rarely use seemingly positive or even neutral framing unless they're directly being satirical about it.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
I’ll tell ya, I’m a sucker for reading these game forums. It’s amazing and entertaining what some folks write. Occasionally, I think one needs some perspective. I mean, what does it really mean to be a member of this site? Who are we? What type of people? I guess we all have something in common at the highest levels… Then there are the subcommunities… The NTR ones are… hilarious and somewhat troubling… Why NTR? You have the Betas and Alphas, the definitionistas (those that argue the meanings of NTR, netorase, netorare, whatever… And then there are those I understand the least, the self-appointed abolitionists, the harassers, and haters. Why? Can’t others have their favorite niche? You are on this site for your own reasons seeking your own kicks. Why can’t the NTR folks do the same? The incest crowd gets more respect… What about freedom? The ears of zealots are deaf. Still, what I feel is puzzled amusement, nothing more.

Me? I unexpectedly found myself mildly attracted to the genre. I can best describe my attraction as similar to those attracted to the “Horror” genre of mainstream fiction and film. NTR to me is “horror” erotica, smut, and relationship stories, no deeper than that. To each, their own… That, my friends, is the real point, isn’t it?

Developer, stay true to your vision! Well, time crawl back under a rock and go back on my meds!

lazie

Jul 27, 2018
That's not as contextually clear as you think it is. The summary conveys the tone and context, but the title itself is fairly vague in a vacuum.

It could just as easily refer to the player being the instigator instead of the victim, many netori games use exactly that same type of titling to emphasize the focus on netorare themes without actually having the player be on the receiving end for it.

Netorare games that use their namesake in their titling generally use more implicit language, such as denoting a negative context or emphasizing a love interest's role in the dynamic, they rarely use seemingly positive or even neutral framing unless they're directly being satirical about it.
Never saw this game before today and agree that it isn't clear, the title makes it sound like you can chose one or the other.
The description is unclear to which part the No is answering, and the comments make it sound like there's a majority of being NTRd, which I can only assume is true.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't want to make any promises or unrealistic deadlines all I'll say is I don't have a job and I'm working on the game every day, hopefully after a few updates you'll get an understanding of the type of schedule the game will have, I know that's not very reassuring but It's only a two man team at the moment, hopefully if I can find some additional writers we can pick up production speed.

Also I'm not really sure why there's a civil war in the thread I mean I guess I do...

i was trying to reply to every question but there's like 100 of them at this point talking about the same shit so....

The game is meant to be focused on netorare and netorase There wouldn't be a netori route, but there would be your vanilla hero get's the girl/harem route, BUT that's not the main focus because as I said it's a small team and doing all that would basically make it so nothing of either route ever gets any satisfactory progress.

however that potential route is being kept in mind with the progression of the story so it will be easier to implement later such as scenes where you would see a heroine starting to get harassed would be set up so you'd have the option of intervening before anything happens.

the combat is definitely taking inspiration from Saria reclaimed, karryn's prison and nymphomaniac priestess, it won' be in depth as those as it's more meant to act as flavour to keep the combat interesting as you progress the characters stories through your traditional dating sim/visual novel style stuff

that's why there's only one image right now for combat for Saphira, there will be more images added to that, but the current idea is the battle fuck system is mostly going to be about teasing and harassing, with this game's unique spin being you the player being in background watching it happen and having similar splash images pop up of the protagonist protesting or being beat up by some bandits while the rest harass the heroine,

there's an unfinished lust mechanic than when full Saphira will leave to go masturbate or do something with one of the villains if they're also in the party while the protagonist acts as a punching bag.

Maybe it's miscommunication but the idea of the name netorare god is more of a play on manga and light novels specifically chinese one where they have some absurd name like the the emperor of all mankind or the alchemist god, emperor's domination

the original name was I got transmigrated into a fantasy world and still ended up being a loser felt kind of long although keeping with the theme of most light novels was probably going to be annoying and is now more of the tagline now to netorare god.

There are a lot of problems with the demo like the mac version apparently not working which I am trying to fix and it's not really a case of it being rushed out it's more I've been sitting on this for a while and felt like If I didn't put it out nothing was going to ever get released and I wanted to at least get some feedback which has been amazing both the positive and negative, I appreciate all the criticism no matter how hard as it will help make the game better.

every now and then there will be teaser updates on the discord/patreon page giving updates on how progress is going if you're interested in how the game's development is travelling and I'll chime in here as well time to time with those same updates for people who rather just watch this thread.

netorare isnt my favourite fetish or my most hated it's just one of them so I don't really have any problems with the NTR people or the non NTR people or constantly asking questions about the ntr that's fine.

maybe i'm more new to the forum so I'm missing a lot of the context and hate surrounding ntr.

It would be nice if people stopped insulting each other

regarding the protagonist being dense or dumb or stupid that's kind of the point in that generally a lot of these protagonists come across as indignant and arrogant and expecting everything to go their way which is kinda what I wanted to poke fun at.

as for the first person narrations vs third person narration that's one thing that will be cleared up in the next version, you'll have the choice of pure first person with no internal monologue of the heroines and the third person narration of scenes the protagonist isn't apart of or you can see them.

anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk its current 11am and I've been awake for the past 19 hours writing dialogue for the next update and sorting out a bunch of other shit so this is probably going to be an incoherent mess that causes more problems and questions than it answers so...

I do really appreciate everyone's input even the criticism so please keep going and letting me know, I know there's a bunch of bugs which I hope to address in the next update as well as releasing new content so please look forward to it.

come hang out in the discord or dm me on discord(CulturedGamer#3147) if you have any other input you'd like to let me know and I am also looking for additional writers and potentially RPGM map makers.

and i'll try to keep communicating with you guys when I can
CulturedGamer
Since its a NTR focused game and the chance of Harem is pretty slim and it will either arrive much later with probably very little content, I thought that if its Ok If I can ask your Artist to either do some personal Commissions WITH your characters, or perhaps if he is also ok working parallel on a second project ? (I falsely thought you were the artist back then haha).

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes