traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
so its obviously not netorare(as the tittle suggests)
so what direction does this lean netorase or netori or both?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Please put in an instant text option, it's a rarity but I have seen it in some rpgm games so it is possible (and it's lack of inclusion is one of the reasons I often can't stand them)... this seems to be one of the newer fancier rpgms so should be doable, like I appreciated the autosave being there.

Thankfully this isn't the kind of one that you're sitting there watching ? and ! appear over people's heads constantly and taking up more time than actually reading the text so I'm hoping it'll be one of the few rpgms I'll actually be able to make it through, haha.

The MC gets called by the default name- muscle girl before she goes off with the guard.

It was super short, but kinda cool, I appreciated how buff that girl was... kinda wanna fuck the sissy elf too... hopefully there'll be lots of corruption and depravity. He was banging on about light novels too much for my tastes, it was kinda kinda irksome, but I'm hoping that's just for the setup at the start.

Reactions: CulturedGamer

Cris2016

Jan 14, 2022

Overview:
A young man who spends all his time reading light novels while trying to forget his horrible life suddenly finds himself waking up in a fantasy world. Will he be able to use all his knowledge of anime tropes to create a harem like all his favourite protagonists, or will he still end up being a loser? (The answer is no. Please stop fighting the comments lol).

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-02-21
Developer: CulturedGamer - - -
Version: 0.045
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Main Game

Win: WORKUPLOAD- - PIXELDRAIN- MEGA
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

DEMO
Win:
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2559240 View attachment 2559233 View attachment 2559231 View attachment 2559230 how do i go to the lecture im stuck​

Reactions: CulturedGamer

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Can you share what kind of enhancements you made that warrants a rewrite and cut content and mechanics? I'm probably one of your first Patrons, put myself on 2 dollar tier. I haven't really been following up so this is my second interaction with your work since I first saw it and subbed.

Today's demo vs the demo from your initial release seems like a overall drop in quality.

Today's demo is better because...
1. Muscle girl childhood friend doesn't seem like a pushover anymore. But it could also be that you only have a single scene so there's less demonstration of how you do corruption.
2. Less women than the other demo, and that's a plus because I am in the camp like the JP NTR game creators that having less women that are built up more & loved is more exciting to take away for the NTR experience. If I have 4 girlfriends, and you take them away, it feels less impressive. Less exclusive. Less precious, since I just easily snag 4 bitches. Easy come easy go.
3. Seems like less filler empty maps, maybe because there's only one a handful of maps compared to before
4. Mystery NTR can be more exciting than "MC is blind bat retard"

The demo before is better because...
1. Actual demo of combat system
2. Uncle being a nasty pervert who would be a threat, though ideally with your childhood girlfriend imo
3. Way more progression

From a technical perspective, without looking at the code, I fail to see what improvements you've actually made. You mentioned Karyn's prison but you have none of the complexity of that game. I'm quite puzzled with what you've changed and where you're taking this game.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Can you share what kind of enhancements you made that warrants a rewrite and cut content and mechanics? I'm probably one of your first Patrons, put myself on 2 dollar tier. I haven't really been following up so this is my second interaction with your work since I first saw it and subbed.

Today's demo vs the demo from your initial release seems like a overall drop in quality.

Today's demo is better because...
1. Muscle girl childhood friend doesn't seem like a pushover anymore. But it could also be that you only have a single scene so there's less demonstration of how you do corruption.
2. Less women than the other demo, and that's a plus because I am in the camp like the JP NTR game creators that having less women that are built up more & loved is more exciting to take away for the NTR experience. If I have 4 girlfriends, and you take them away, it feels less impressive. Less exclusive. Less precious, since I just easily snag 4 bitches. Easy come easy go.
3. Seems like less filler empty maps, maybe because there's only one a handful of maps compared to before
4. Mystery NTR can be more exciting than "MC is blind bat retard"

The demo before is better because...
1. Actual demo of combat system
2. Uncle being a nasty pervert who would be a threat, though ideally with your childhood girlfriend imo
3. Way more progression

From a technical perspective, without looking at the code, I fail to see what improvements you've actually made. You mentioned Karyn's prison but you have none of the complexity of that game. I'm quite puzzled with what you've changed and where you're taking this game.
I didn't play the new update and wait for more content, as the first demo was barely fulfilling. I don't agree with the dumb retard protagonist trope. There is literally every NTR game with such characters and I'm eager to see something new for a change and if author have some ideas in their sleeve, I'm more than welcome to see it. Same with multiple LI girls. Especially since, I'm not into our muscular childhood friend, as I prefer more feminine girls in appearance.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes