Apr 3, 2018
Does this game have or will have any pixel art type animations? Like in
Henteria Chronicles! A mix of cg and pixel art is great in ntr games!

UndercoverPenguin

Jun 20, 2022
A game with Karryn's Prison style combat system is what got me interested in this one in the first place.
Sucks it's been taken out of this update but I'm looking forward to see what they do with it.

Reactions: CulturedGamer

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so, i goes past the capital letters in the enter name part and i get's a black box when trying to play so with that bug right now i can't even play boo~

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So since you have no control on how the girl will cheat on you will it be possible to break up with your cheating girlfriend you know since you want realism?
B-But. What would be the game then? Where would the erotic scenes be? I mean ig you could hook up with a completely different girl, but you are aware that doing that requires building an entire second game/big route on top of the planned one, because it would otherwise just feel not really impactful.

Ig breaking up with her at the end makes sense. Also, im pretty sure she is not your gf in the beginning of the game. Just your friend.

Can you share what kind of enhancements you made that warrants a rewrite and cut content and mechanics? I'm probably one of your first Patrons, put myself on 2 dollar tier. I haven't really been following up so this is my second interaction with your work since I first saw it and subbed.

Today's demo vs the demo from your initial release seems like a overall drop in quality.

Today's demo is better because...
1. Muscle girl childhood friend doesn't seem like a pushover anymore. But it could also be that you only have a single scene so there's less demonstration of how you do corruption.
2. Less women than the other demo, and that's a plus because I am in the camp like the JP NTR game creators that having less women that are built up more & loved is more exciting to take away for the NTR experience. If I have 4 girlfriends, and you take them away, it feels less impressive. Less exclusive. Less precious, since I just easily snag 4 bitches. Easy come easy go.
3. Seems like less filler empty maps, maybe because there's only one a handful of maps compared to before
4. Mystery NTR can be more exciting than "MC is blind bat retard"

The demo before is better because...
1. Actual demo of combat system
2. Uncle being a nasty pervert who would be a threat, though ideally with your childhood girlfriend imo
3. Way more progression

From a technical perspective, without looking at the code, I fail to see what improvements you've actually made. You mentioned Karyn's prison but you have none of the complexity of that game. I'm quite puzzled with what you've changed and where you're taking this game.
Well, since CulturedGamer said they'd put most of the scenes and story parts that were in the original demo back into the game later, I would assume this is gonna be to your satisfaction.

Just tried the demo, I hope the final version will be like this.

View attachment 2561497
:KEK:
I had a real laugh there.
But joking aside, it would be really neat and cool if MC could hook up with one of the side chicks at the end of the game, this being kind of a "not good but at least decent" ending for some people to really enjoy.

Again dear developer, take everything people say in here with a grain of salt and some distance. You don't HAVE to do anything, do what you want to do with the game. Just, lots of interesting opinions and ideas in here. Interesting to read for sure.

D9o9

May 5, 2019
guys i need some help, where should I go ? I dont know man, this is very begining and i dont know where to go, mc said hallway on the right and theres nowhere to go on the right 1682135385123.png

• Angry
Reactions: Axel34
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes