CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
most scenes will have some form of netorase, though I think its gonna be more nuanced. Dev indicated that it will feature a good deal of "hidden cheating" or cheating/NTR where the MC might be aware some shady shit is happening but is not aware of the extend.

Also I think there was talk about maybe having a split between Netorase and Netorare in the sense that you can influence if the MC is totally aware of it, or if not. And I also remember talk about possibly having the MC embrace or accept the MC as a price to gain power (path to magistrate).

keep in mind all these things are NOT promises, those were just thoughts and ideas I read the dev has been playing with, some of these things might not come to fruition. CulturedGamer can probably correct me on some of these points and specify.
yeah I think most of that is right, not every heroine will have every type of nts or ntr with every villain just what makes sense for their character and theme, trying to give a bit of variety to the different routes, not just everything being blackmail or mind control,

and not every route having the protagonist being completely oblivious to whats happening, some routes it makes sense he won't realise till its too late some he'll know but won't have the power to stop it,

and then yeah he'll be forced into a situation where he'll have to get ntr'd to progress the story or the player can give in to follow the more nts side

Any ETA on when the next update will come out to the public?
3 days is the current early access

Can you create a zip file for the mac version? I couldn’t run the game at all
hey, you mean just a 7zip? is the winrar not working? I don't have a mac so it's been hard to test the mac release.

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020
yeah I think most of that is right, not every heroine will have every type of nts or ntr with every villain just what makes sense for their character and theme, trying to give a bit of variety to the different routes, not just everything being blackmail or mind control,

and not every route having the protagonist being completely oblivious to whats happening, some routes it makes sense he won't realise till its too late some he'll know but won't have the power to stop it,

and then yeah he'll be forced into a situation where he'll have to get ntr'd to progress the story or the player can give in to follow the more nts side

3 days is the current early access

hey, you mean just a 7zip? is the winrar not working? I don't have a mac so it's been hard to test the mac release.
Ye I meant the 7zip, do you think you could create one? Cause i think most mac has problem with winrar

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
huh i suddenly remember about a game 1 year ago or less and the mechanic, gameplay is kinda similar to this one i just dont remember what that game's name was but i think there was a guy in a wheelchair or sth

Reactions: CulturedGamer

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
CulturedGamer Wondering if you could post the full resolution version of the new title screen? (or update the OP with it).
Looks pretty neat and I would like to see it in more detail.
Talkign about the one in your signature.

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
CulturedGamer Wondering if you could post the full resolution version of the new title screen? (or update the OP with it).
Looks pretty neat and I would like to see it in more detail.
Talkign about the one in your signature.
I'll be updating the post soon when the new update goes public and I'll probably add a couple of signatures if folks are interested.

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Okay the MEGA download link for mac is 7zip instead of winrar, I'll update the other links to 7zip's when I can since rar's are a problem for mac users. Sorry folks

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The dude is still being called Bryan even if you didn't choose that name... like the the blonde femboy says something about sitting down, when he says he has balls for sleeping, when the other femboy is talking to the mother, etc. You need to do some ctrl+f on that, haha.

Also was the mother type always referred to as Landlady or did I miss some kinda incest thingy, I tried searching the thread and checking OP but didn't see anything... that's kinda ehh as always.

The doorway that's being guarded by 2 soldiers in the academy randomly leads into the MC's house...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The dude is still being called Bryan even if you didn't choose that name... like the the blonde femboy says something about sitting down, when he says he has balls for sleeping, when the other femboy is talking to the mother, etc. You need to do some ctrl+f on that, haha.

Also was the mother type always referred to as Landlady or did I miss some kinda incest thingy, I tried searching the thread and checking OP but didn't see anything... that's kinda ehh as always.

The doorway that's being guarded by 2 soldiers in the academy randomly leads into the MC's house...
Yea i wanted to mention this, if you go through the door in the academy that's guarded by the 2 guards you instantly transfer back to your room and it's night time for some reason lol.

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020

Hey thanks for pointing those out! I've went through and fixed those issues and currently am uploading a new version with the fixes. You'll be able to input your relationship with the "landlady" again.

Feb 19, 2018
NTR is not avoidable. There are options that can delay the inevitable and netorase options but in some form or another you're getting NTR'd
I bet his future self travels back in time to NTR himself, but what his future self doesn't know is that present self is actually into that shit (NTS), thus ending the century long war between NTR and NTS.

(I am memeing but looking at some game titles in the last few days, this might as well happen).

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to play a full netorare scenario without netorase?
And does the story have mystery? (ie not full scenes of sex without the mc being around to see it himself, and I'm not talking about the ass shot I see in first post, that's part of mystery for me, as long as it doesn't go "what the heroine thinks, what exactly happens to her after" etc).

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes