Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
This looks really really good. Teen/friends type of netorare is always a joy and fresh for me. A scene where MC masturbate to the girls he can't get would be so sexy. Also, some SPH scenes would also add to the humiliation :D

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I guess there's no more content after the scene where Varrick hugs mom?

As an NTR connoisseur, I thought I'd leave some feedback.

One thing that immediately stood out to me was that the isekai narrative was entirely superfluous and actually worked against the NTR narrative. This persona for the MC feels like a much better fit in an isekai harem scenario where he takes over the body of a weak chump like the "herb boy" and turns him into a chad (or at least a succesful perv using his hentai logic). The way he is written, it doesn't feel like he would be the type of person that should be getting cucked. He seems like a witty and sarcastic guy with a roguish personality. The herb boy, on the other hand, would be the ideal candidate for an NTR MC. Plus, the fact that the MC is not the person who formed the relationships with the girls means that the impact of NTR is lessened as well. He is an imposter who doesn't actually have the real bonds with these women.

The art is a bit unpolished, but it still looks great. I'm not too sure about the femboys in the game though. What's the narrative purpose for it? Varrick is wearing some short shorts/hot pants, and he is supposed to be one of the NTR antagonists. Not sure what role the elf buddy will play, so I won't comment on his design.

I'd like to give a few bits of advice. NTR fans are not always fans of NTS. This mainly deals with how the MC reacts to the NTR, and how the game dispenses the scenes for the players to view. NTS scenarios are quite simple. The MC witnesses the events and gets horny or he engineers the events to happen. The player naturally sees the events that the MC sees. NTR, on the other hand, has 2 variations. First, we have the MC witnessing an event and being powerless to stop it (and not enjoying it). Secondly, it can be the behind the scenes NTR where he is not aware of it.

To be frank, most western developers are too obsessed with using the first kind of NTR distribution and neglect the "behind the scenes" scenes. Probably because they try to stick to MC's POV religiously. Unless you are intentionally going for the "mystery NTR" gameplay where the MC sees glimpses of things happening without fully realizing the truth, don't be afraid to write scenes that happen away from MC's POV. You could indicate that a scene happened and let the player watch it later in the gallery or "replay room." Or you could even just show the scenes immediately. It's not a big deal.

And the reason why this is a point of contention is because of the narrative constraints involved in writing an NTR story entirely from MC's POV. If the MC has to see the entire NTR arc play out in front of him, it gets increasingly hard to justify why he can't/won't do anything about it. That's why most Japanese NTR games feature an oblivious MC who still has a reason to pursue his dream/quest even though his girl is getting corrupted behind his back.

In this game, the fat guard taking the childhood friend into the building lead to two choices. Looking through the keyhole shows you what happens and she gains corruption points. If you just go to class without looking, she doesn't gain the corruption points even though the same event should have been taking place behind the scenes. Also, I wonder if you will differentiate between the two variations later, one where the MC knows the fatty is blackmailing her and one where he doesn't know. Viewing the scene at home from the reply room just shows you the variation where the MC is looking through the keyhole, even if you just went to class directly.

Anyways, seems like the game is still super early in development. Nothing really needs to be changed for the few scenes currently in the game, but maybe you could keep in mind that the MC doesn't have to be witnessing all the NTR stuff happening, especially as it gets more and more intense. It can be much hotter if the girls lie to him and he isn't aware of the extent of their corruption until it's too late.

Anyways, it's your story. You can disregard everything I wrote here if it literally goes against your vision or story outline. Good luck.
Hey man I really appreciate the feedback! The corruption point thing not working if you choose not to watch is a bug that'll be fixed.

I agree with most of what you said about the different aspects of NTR vs NTS and many other people have brought up similar things and it's something I am trying to stay aware of as the game is being developed.

I think in a normal situation what you said about the MC's persona makes sense and it's hard to really say what the plan is without spoiling but the character's personality is going to change over time.

As for there being too many femboys (not just you someone else brought it up) those will pretty much be the only two that kind of fit that archetype and there will be a lot more of your usual types of villains, There's plans for 6 main villains that kinda fill out your general stereotypes but I'd like to say with a bit of an interesting twist.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
so the game changed the ntr for netorarese where the mc see everything to make haters happy? wtf dev...the demo was so good,well gl...

Reactions: CulturedGamer

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
There's plans for 6 main villains that kinda fill out your general stereotypes but I'd like to say with a bit of an interesting twist.
Six villains? That's kinda... too much. It's not like I'm questioning your ability as a writer, but from the many projects I've followed and the revelations of the developers, I've learned that for a first project it's clearly not worth being too ambitious. The more characters, the harder it will be to maintain consistency of character and maintain intrigue. Since the villains are still key figures, they need to be memorable and charismatic. However, if there are too many antagonists, it will dilute the player's attention. I'd settle on 4, but that's my personal opinion. Maybe you have a different opinion and think they are all important and you don't want to remove anyone from your plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if that femboy antagonist became the most popular, by the way. Simply because it's something new. Although I'm genuinely curious about the reason for that choice, it's clearly not a typical villain, and evokes the desire to dominate him rather than to feel inferior to him. Do you somehow plan to allow the player to carry this out like introducing a genderbent or is it done on the contrary to humiliate the protagonist even more? If it is a strong spoiler and you don't want to reveal it, that's fine.

As for my question, I was rather more interested in whether there would be other female characters as well. As I understand, there will also be a masseuse, but it's not clear if she'll be a crucial character. So how many central female characters will there be in general?

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
i just wanted to point out for all of you guys that the Trap tag is present...
BUT the Gay tag is absent!

So for once and for all this finally settles the debate, Traps are simply not Gay.

P.S. I like the purple haired girl No Homo.
hehe as far as Im aware you can only add tags based on what's actually in the game so yeah there's nothing yet

How do I do the Meditate quest before going to bed? nothing happens...
That quest and the blackrose are still not finished.

Six villains? That's kinda... too much. It's not like I'm questioning your ability as a writer, but from the many projects I've followed and the revelations of the developers, I've learned that for a first project it's clearly not worth being too ambitious. The more characters, the harder it will be to maintain consistency of character and maintain intrigue. Since the villains are still key figures, they need to be memorable and charismatic. However, if there are too many antagonists, it will dilute the player's attention. I'd settle on 4, but that's my personal opinion. Maybe you have a different opinion and think they are all important and you don't want to remove anyone from your plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if that femboy antagonist became the most popular, by the way. Simply because it's something new. Although I'm genuinely curious about the reason for that choice, it's clearly not a typical villain, and evokes the desire to dominate him rather than to feel inferior to him. Do you somehow plan to allow the player to carry this out like introducing a genderbent or is it done on the contrary to humiliate the protagonist even more? If it is a strong spoiler and you don't want to reveal it, that's fine.

As for my question, I was rather more interested in whether there would be other female characters as well. As I understand, there will also be a masseuse, but it's not clear if she'll be a crucial character. So how many central female characters will there be in general?
Six villains does seem like a lot but they're not all going to be developed at the same time and yeah being too ambitious is something that worries me and during the development of the demo there was definitely some plans that were way too much for what I can handle so I've pulled back on a lot of things but still making the game in a way that it can easily be expanded on.

the main focus being saphira and a route with each of the villains, the secondary heroines esthar and tarsha having 1 route each, and then there are other heroines that have more unique non standard routes or even just a couple of scenes not full routes like the masseuse

I think the 6 villains I have planned are different enough between them and cover different themes or ntr vs nts that they should stay interesting enough

as for the femboy antagonist He's kinda meant to be like young guy that fucks his friend's mom i guess faking innoncence and cuteness to get closer to the girls while the protagonist tries to warn the girls what a threat he is and yeah ntr version being like you said humiliate the protagonist even more

however the idea is there will be an optional trap/gay route where you can turn the tables on him and if its the nts route then tarsha will be helping out

the protagonist is meant to be an alchemist making potions and shit so there are some ideas about using potions for genderbending stuff but that hasn't really been fleshed out too much at this point,

so the game changed the ntr for netorarese where the mc see everything to make haters happy? wtf dev...the demo was so good,well gl...
There is still going to be NTR

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
the main focus being saphira and a route with each of the villains, the secondary heroines esthar and tarsha having 1 route each, and then there are other heroines that have more unique non standard routes or even just a couple of scenes not full routes like the masseuse
So Saphira is the main focus? I see. From the intro where the main character had his inner monologue about harem in another world, I assumed there will be many girls. It's just that so far, you can only really feel some kind of connection with two characters. A childhood friend and a mother. The teacher hardly can make you jealous, IMO. I thought there would be some other heroine, like a student, who would get to know the main character in the course of the story. That's why I thought that 6 villains is redundant, since in my book more boobs is better than more dicks. Anyway, I'm not insisting on anything, just stating my thoughts, we'll see how it goes.

Apr 5, 2022
hehe as far as Im aware you can only add tags based on what's actually in the game so yeah there's nothing yet

Six villains does seem like a lot but they're not all going to be developed at the same time and yeah being too ambitious is something that worries me and during the development of the demo there was definitely some plans that were way too much for what I can handle so I've pulled back on a lot of things but still making the game in a way that it can easily be expanded on.

I think the 6 villains I have planned are different enough between them and cover different themes or ntr vs nts that they should stay interesting enough

as for the femboy antagonist He's kinda meant to be like young guy that fucks his friend's mom i guess faking innoncence and cuteness to get closer to the girls while the protagonist tries to warn the girls what a threat he is and yeah ntr version being like you said humiliate the protagonist even more

however the idea is there will be an optional trap/gay route where you can turn the tables on him and if its the nts route then tarsha will be helping out

the protagonist is meant to be an alchemist making potions and shit so there are some ideas about using potions for genderbending stuff but that hasn't really been fleshed out too much at this point,

netorare is much better than netorase, I usually see developers putting netorase in their games to try to please the haters.

N0ctis007

Nov 27, 2021

I'm not going to lie, what you have planned sounds very good, although I would have liked to see the secondary heroines with routes with other villains, especially with Tarsha, something like linking the route of the main heroine and the villain on duty and include other heroines, just don't make us suffer dev and make the protagonist have scenes with the girls and not just dreams and fantasies hahaha, (something that I loved is the outcome of the future purple femboy that will be epic and pleasant to live) although I'm going to love having to go the demon route, hopefully it's not all too dark and the protagonist doesn't just become a great son of B, I guess if he goes that netorase route, the girls involved they really are in love with him, so much so that they will do what he asks them to help him

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
What are you meant to do after the first class ? (ice queen scene) The main guy says it might be worth exploring the academy but theres nothing to be found anywhere. Going outside, i can invite the girl to join me but even then, nothing changes.

Reactions: K5646912
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes