N0ctis007

Nov 27, 2021
What are you meant to do after the first class ? (ice queen scene) The main guy says it might be worth exploring the academy but theres nothing to be found anywhere. Going outside, i can invite the girl to join me but even then, nothing changes.
It's under construction my mate patience is a virtue just wait for what comes, the future looks bright

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
No i get it but, according to the gallery theres 1 more scene after ice queen, so im wondering if my game is bugged somehow or i just missed something.
if you've met tarsha at home, and you've gone to the morning lecture and met roland and varrick you can go to the merit hall(bottom left hallway inside academy) during the day(noon) and see tarsha and varrick talking there's 1 scene there. Saphira can't be in the party it's a solo scene.

Reactions: acac

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
if you've met tarsha at home, and you've gone to the morning lecture and met roland and varrick you can go to the merit hall(bottom left hallway inside academy) during the day(noon) and see tarsha and varrick talking there's 1 scene there. Saphira can't be in the party it's a solo scene.
I still cant see it, but good to know. Probably due to using an old save, ill start a new one for the next update.

Reactions: CulturedGamer

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Saw this game recommended somewhere some time ago and decided to give it a try today, don't know why but I thought this game will be something like Nymphomania Priestess, after the gate event I realized I may be wrong :p, that's what you get when you don't read the game description. :p Still, art looks nice.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes