Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
I'm not averse to NTR but I'd like to know if this is the heavy sort of ntr or more light hearted?
You will be able to choose I believe, You can either go the netorase route (you push them to cheat, usually lighter) or netorare (happens in your back, usually heavier). But as of how light or heavy it will get, I have no clue

avengedthief

Jul 20, 2017
guys if you keep beating the glowing dude and he doesnt drop it, the fix is you have to reload to the point where the MC says that the glowing dude must give the gem, then you beat him and he drops it. i ran into the bug where he doesnt drop it after coming back to the area before i beat the glowing guy

bakan

May 28, 2020
Apologies but folks, I am hella confused:

Is NTR Avoidable or not? It says Netorase in the title, so like - do we get cucked, do we cuck someone? Its a lot cooler to cuck than to be cucked, ngl. . .

FTDS

Sep 11, 2020
guys if you keep beating the glowing dude and he doesnt drop it, the fix is you have to reload to the point where the MC says that the glowing dude must give the gem, then you beat him and he drops it. i ran into the bug where he doesnt drop it after coming back to the area before i beat the glowing guy
How though?
How do you get that dialogue to trigger?

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes