Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
So how did you get past 20/27? After seeing the scene of the elf eating pussy there's no more quests and sleeping doesn't advance anything?
Well i was kinda lazy to do a new game all over in ver. 0.4, since 0.3 was out not so long ago and already had all quests in that ver. without a problem so i just moved the saves from 0.3 to 0.4 and worked just fine, maybe this version caused a bug in that scene?, or is it a only you problem idk tbh.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
How do I find all the 3 crystals to open the door in the first cave?? I looked for the last crystal everywhere but couldn't find it. Someone said before that the "glowing enemies" drop it, but there are no "glowing" ratmen in that area at all. Can someone help?

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
How do I find all the 3 crystals to open the door in the first cave?? I looked for the last crystal everywhere but couldn't find it. Someone said before that the "glowing enemies" drop it, but there are no "glowing" ratmen in that area at all. Can someone help?
if you still cant find it the normal way, get the tool i link above, open current map, then event mini map then clicks at the door and check the pillar flag to force the door to open
door.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
You act like no one has EVER done any sort of art without getting paid for it.

That's just your foundation error in logic. Everything else you spout after that is simply not worth reading. People will *always* have imagination and creativity of some sort. AI will simply help the vast majority who DON'T have artistic talent be able to create what they envision. And yes, they will do it for free because they can, which is a good thing.
I agree that anyone will always have imaginations, but imagination is different from creativity.

To CREATE something from imagination, to turn imagination in to a solid creation is the creativity i'm talking about. Right now, we are giving AI our imagination and the AI will create something for us and thus the amount of creativity involved on the human side is much less.

would it be easier for you to understand my pov if its AI generating novels instead?

you put in prompts, maybe of a few hundreds of words for AI to generate a 70k words novel. While you can tell the AI the rhetorical mode you want it to use, maybe to use a mix of writing style from certain authors, which part should use some flashback or flashforward. some information about the characters and the plot.

But in the end its the AI who choose all the vocab, metaphor, sentence structure, timeline etc to flesh out the story. A part which people would spend hours days weeks months to choose the words, the pace, the mood, to tell a story word by word, sentence by sentence. This process, to flesh out a story, is a huge important part of creativity taken away from humans. When we use our creativity less, its less trained and will become worse compared to previous generations.

I'm also not saying if AI is good or not, because it can't be stopped anyway. Its just a new environment we have to adapt to and pointless to argue if its good or bad in different areas.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I can't got to sleep.... My journal says "take your well deserved rest", but standing before the bed i can't chose it.

I'm in a party with the girl. Maybe because of that?

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes