CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I'm in the middle of updating this thread with the latest version.
Okay I didnt realize I couldn't upload protected zips with passwords since I was worried about some problems ah well have to re-zip and upload all these mirrors. You can get the latest free update on patreon still it's available to everyone now. if you don't want to wait for this thread to update in a couple hours.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NetorareGodNetoraseDevil-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
honestly if this is the future of A.I. I welcome our new overlords

jokes aisde, ik a lot of people are aprehensive about A.I. but I see big potential in it, esp. in the following category:

artists could create original and creative concepts (such as the design of Saphira for example), then use A.I. to help increase their output and reduce their workload. I think A.I. art can be very useful. Much like it can help programmers write "boring" code and reduce workload. It could also help "enhance" the productivity of an artist, by the artist taking their own original designs and using them to produce more pictures in their own style with their created characters that would otherwise not be possible within the timeframe. It's making a couple of inferior clones of yourself to work as your artist assistants.

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
i unironically ask this question all the time cause i enjoy netori but for some reason this site refuses to make a seperatre tag for this both ntr and netori are put into ntr
THANK YOU!!
I love netori games but it has no tag on its own so every ntr game I have to go check if it is ntr or netori

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Bugfix: Fixed black screen when sleeping in bed.
i downloaded v0.4 and got the black screen after "Day 3" text

EDIT: i loaded back a save to after the Lizard girl got molested for tickets, in evening > skipped talking to mom and went straight to bed > no black screen
will try speaking with her in evening to see if the issue returns

EDIT2: didn't work nor is skipping time. it seems the unique sleep scene (chat with Envy) is dependent on interacting with mom which causes the black screen after sleep scene

i guess my oldsave corrupts the code... to start over in an RPGM is painstaking without some sort of shortcut button implemented

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Cuckee as far as I know.

Gotta ask CulturedGamer if there is a possibility of a route where YOU are the cucker down the line (maybe one sub-heroine could be an option methinks, but there is no evidence yet that this would happen down the line).

Far as I know the plan for now is for the cucking to have two possible states that you can choose at some point: either hidden cheating with you being (somewhat) oblivious or at least in denial OR you purposefully using the girls getting willingly cucked in exchange for gaining power (the MC has this whole thing about wanting to become someone in the world and he has a lack of power as of yet, so the idea is he can gain that power at the expense of getting cucked regarding the different girls).

I think its an interesting idea, one I havent seen done before either. Also I can see this might be very cool for people who maybe arent interested in one of the girls? Like knowingly use them to gain power while aiming for one specific girl (and then failing for her too but unknowingly). But yea. Gotta ask Mr. DevMan if plans changed or if that is still the general plan.

Atm you are primarily the "cuckee" as you put it.

Reactions: maroder
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes