Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
How do I complete the blacksmith quest? Based on the comments here there is a bridge Im supposed to go but where is it?
South-West. The only bridge that is below the town. You have to be directly on the bridge to interact with it though.
CulturedGamer it is a bit hard to spot where to interact with the bridge, might want to improve the visibility of interactable environments/maps on the worldmap in the long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: CulturedGamer

Samynyu

Oct 18, 2020
does anyone know how to complete the choker quest? I arledy opened the boxes in the rats sewers before the quest so I have no idea what to do

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Didn't checked on this one for a long time, how much content is in it now?

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
A restart???? But it alr got some scenes?
got some minor scenes. a BJ of another character with an npc, a scene where FMC sits right on top of MC basically straddling him (scene has a lot of sexual tension but no clear intent), and a few others. But nothing in the direction of NTR or any proper route start for the NTR content.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I appreciate them wanting to make the combat fun, but I feel its just taken too long to get a workable combat version started. I do hope that we got something tangible now and can move on from combat without it constantly getting in the way of the other development steps and processes. I think people just want some narrative progression at this point.

Reactions: zandalari

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I appreciate them wanting to make the combat fun, but I feel its just taken too long to get a workable combat version started. I do hope that we got something tangible now and can move on from combat without it constantly getting in the way of the other development steps and processes. I think people just want some narrative progression at this point.
i think the developer said that any further combat updates will be added with content updates instead of being fully separated like this one

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes