Recommending Netorare (NTR) Clothing Change/Outfit

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
As the title says this thread is for those who likes clothing change/outfit (NTR only).

Feel free to add your recommendations.

(English is not my first language, sorry if I make any mistakes here).

Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~ (outfit change at mid-late game)

A Promise Best Left Unkept (Just do it, the game looks amazing, everything looks great and it has an OK story. outfit change at mid game)

Four Seasons (outfit change at late game)

In the House of Despicable Family (mid-late BUT once it does is really worth it, you definitely should try it)

My Mother Kyoko (outfit change at mid-late)

(10/10 the outfit is just perfect, it has everything that every exhibitionist likes to see. the bad thing is that the game is not translated)

Netorare Wife Misumi (outfit change at mid game)

President Yukino (change at any time and because of this the game just feels kinda off, but the game still really good. you definitely should give it a try)

QOS - Wife2~ Married woman is taken and corrupted by a huge black cock~ (the game is great, it has a lot of exhibitionism and the clothing change is nice)

Slut Girlfriend ~The Reason Behind Her Sluttification~ (Clothing change at early-mid game. I really recommend you to start with the PAST story if you wanna some mistery and wants to see the slow corruption/clothing change)

i'll be adding more during time.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's a lot I could name, I'll stick with the best I can think of.

ioY - dev seems to love dressing up characters in slutty outfits, there's lots of them but not player-controlled
Witch Trainer Silver - extensive wardrobe system for corruptible characters
BMO TV - extensive wardrobe system for MC, other characters have outfit changes too

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do you actually need a list? This happens in the majority of NTR stories. Turning into blonde/gyaru/bimbo/slut/bitch is a staple of NTR corruption.

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
Do you actually need a list? This happens in the majority of NTR stories. Turning into blonde/gyaru/bimbo/slut/bitch is a staple of NTR corruption.
I actually need. I have been playing several NTR games and I can say for sure that this not happens at the majority, that's why there's only 9 games at the list.

Reactions: SrAlYsOn

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
HC2 has an outfit change for both main female characters in Chapter 7, but with these tiny bobblehead sprites it's not visually striking, it's a game that relies more on the writing.

I haven't played Yukino but if female-MC NTR is acceptable, SKA is of interest since it has gradual clothing changes for MC. Only caveat, it hasn't gotten to the real-world NTR just yet, though MC can cheat a lot in the isekai world if that counts.