2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
screenshot0008.png

Overview:
Friendly Blonding is a linear adult visual novel focused on the themes of netorare (or cheating),
and moral degeneration (or corruption).
It it a short story told from both the male protagonist's and his girlfriend's perspective.

Marcus would like for his girlfriend Kate to dye her hair blonde, but she doesn't seem interested.
Luckily the protagonist's friend Lucas is willing to help convince her,
but can he really be trusted with your girlfriend?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Infidelisoft - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - -
Others: ANDROID *

screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
This sounds familiar. Is this an updated game or a reboot of another very similar game?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This sounds familiar. Is this an updated game or a reboot of another very similar game?
I definitely played a demo version of a game like this that cutoff before she even went blonde... from what I can remember and the screenshots this looks like the full version of that... but odd that it's not an update to an existing thread, I guess maybe I got it elsewhere...

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
It's the same structure as Swing and Miss. The mc (a pathetic useless guy) trusts in another guy (Netori one). The Netori guy corrupts mc's girlfriend (turning blond with piercing and tattoo), the girlfriend starts as a shy and innocent one, and ends as a sex addict and humiliates the MC at the end, after that, she leaves her useless boyfriend, and the useless one realizes his girlfriend's behavior changing, but he doesn't do anything, except whining internally. The difference here will be the plot device (he wants to turn her hair blond for some weird reason), so there's no swinging here. If you liked Swing And Miss, you will like this one, else you do not play this game because obviously, it's not for you.

Reactions: MD27
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes