2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So, how much of the story is told from the perspective of the MC?
Less than half I would say. It's mostly from the female MC perspective.

Also, while I have no issues with NTR games and usually enjoy them....this game I find hard to like. None of the 3 characters are likable nor do they feel like they actually have a distinct personality.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Less than half I would say. It's mostly from the female MC perspective.

Also, while I have no issues with NTR games and usually enjoy them....this game I find hard to like. None of the 3 characters are likable nor do they feel like they actually have a distinct personality.
Well, the summary already informs us that the writing is lazy like $#it from the get go.

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
It's the same structure as Swing and Miss. The mc (a pathetic useless guy) trusts in another guy (Netori one). The Netori guy corrupts mc's girlfriend (turning blond with piercing and tattoo), the girlfriend starts as a shy and innocent one, and ends as a sex addict and humiliates the MC at the end, after that, she leaves her useless boyfriend, and the useless one realizes his girlfriend's behavior changing, but he doesn't do anything, except whining internally. The difference here will be the plot device (he wants to turn her hair blond for some weird reason), so there's no swinging here. If you liked Swing And Miss, you will like this one, else you do not play this game because obviously, it's not for you.
So she leaves her boyfriend?

redun

Mar 17, 2018
I always wish these games were purely from the womans perspective (at least the nonrapey/stupid blackmail ones which i just avoid). I guess thats why i like the Anim games were i can easily fastworward to the shitty guys perspective, i like the corruption and losing yourself to pleasure part but the jealous boyfriend does nothing for me.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I always wish these games were purely from the womans perspective (at least the nonrapey/stupid blackmail ones which i just avoid). I guess thats why i like the Anim games were i can easily fastworward to the shitty guys perspective, i like the corruption and losing yourself to pleasure part but the jealous boyfriend does nothing for me.
I always skip the boyfriend's POV part because his pathetic whining triggers my anger so much that it makes me punch him to death. So, I enjoy the corruption part only and forget his existence.

Reactions: daniellwtf
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes