2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Friendly Blonding [Final] Unoffcial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 216mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
This sounds familiar. Is this an updated game or a reboot of another very similar game?
It is a recurring theme for the maker of this game Infidelisoft to make these type of NTR games, Swing & Miss is the closest one to this, this seems like a more simpler game tho

Reactions: menatv

blep321

Jul 3, 2022
I played the full final version not long ago.. and was disappointed. Honestly felt ripped off (Patreon) if only because the start is alright and I am a fan of the concept. The writing, especially if the female protag, was a bit weak/rushed, and towards the end of the story it just feels unfinished as text boxes lose their speaker names and transitions don't appear.
Read it off you like corruption/ntr, at least it's a fairly quick read.

Reactions: rentaku

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Tried it, despite being a kinetic novel.

Damn is this one boring. KN in general are not that fun for me, but when they have nice characters and/or a good plot that still can work.

Here u have nothing. Boring ass characters, lame story, "confusing" writing - I think there is a notification missing at the end when it changes perspective. And no emotional impact at all.

The girl is just gone at the end. Compared to Swing & Miss this feels like a weak training piece. Its not even close to that game. Probably some rushed side project or somethin like that.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Oh man that stupid purple maid looking outfit is so bad.
Also the first hair change.

The art kinda lost it's direction with those.

Jan 25, 2021
I was looking forward to this but at least to me the story is pretty bad and makes no sense which is sad because this had potential

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"linear adult visual novel"

No. It is a KINETIC Visual Novel, and needs a tag for that.

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
Love the art, very high quality and the female character in the game looks gorgeous. The problem is that the story feels very rushed, in the space of 5 minutes you go from femc hating the ntr character, to her kissing and giving him a blowjob with little development to get to that point. I know the game itself is a KN and it's supposed to be a short story, but it's a shame because high quality art like this deserves so much more. Hope any future games from this dev have a better and longer story.

Reactions: ustar

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final
Size 56.6 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Why is it tagged pregnancy? It ends with her getting gangbanged by students, no pregnancy.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes