2.30 star(s) 9 Votes
Dec 21, 2018
It's the same structure as Swing and Miss. The mc (a pathetic useless guy) trusts in another guy (Netori one). The Netori guy corrupts mc's girlfriend (turning blond with piercing and tattoo), the girlfriend starts as a shy and innocent one, and ends as a sex addict and humiliates the MC at the end, after that, she leaves her useless boyfriend, and the useless one realizes his girlfriend's behavior changing, but he doesn't do anything, except whining internally. The difference here will be the plot device (he wants to turn her hair blond for some weird reason), so there's no swinging here. If you liked Swing And Miss, you will like this one, else you do not play this game because obviously, it's not for you.
See, the thing is, I love what Swing and Miss stood for, but I couldn't get myself to like the artwork. :(

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Friendly forewarning: the summary does not lie. The game does not feature a single decision or gameplay element. It is entirely linear.
So, when does her hair get long?
Fuck being blonde and covering up those cum stains with her new hair colour.
When does she get longer fucking hair?

Mar 11, 2022
this game is very lame, but at least is fast and the art it´s ok, never felt the corruption factor, only the ntr, a very vanilla ntr, the mc is cliche, the bitch girlfriend is cliche and looks way hotter at the start of the game but the worst thing is the end, out of nowhere she has long hair, tattoos and it´s PREGNANT, at least show us how that happend, the final orgy it´s shit and TOO SHORT, so much potencial wasted.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes