VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

impetuous person

Jun 2, 2021
Hello, one question is that it is a game of notorase but is there any ending where the wife continues to fuck with other men without her husband knowing? For example, he believes that that stage in their marriage is over but she is still behind his back

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
I strongly believe that Azienda is magical, and that the things Azienda makes are magical things.
To say that I enjoyed my time with this game is no different than saying a fish enjoys water. It wasn't optional for me.
Azienda = Play

That said.... There was so much more room for good story left. Room for more slutification,shame,sadness and a lot of other really good S words. It just....It just feels like it ended SO abruptly... It's like, Now that shes fully slutted out we can really start to fuck with her husband. The videos she had him watch of her getting multi-railed were Fvcking Art!!! And then.......Roll Credits.....

When i first started playing final update.

Rf325ef3c1c284d0954b1da6f9ae9c204.jpg

When it just.....ended.

home-alone-wallpaper-12.jpg

Reactions: jaden000

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, one question is that it is a game of notorase but is there any ending where the wife continues to fuck with other men without her husband knowing? For example, he believes that that stage in their marriage is over but she is still behind his back
It has an ending where misumi continues doing it with isao.

Reactions: Nefurien

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
You seem to be a fan of revenge NTR, I prefer corruption NTR, how would you write a corruption NTR where the heroine slowly falls for the other guy? I get that in your posts I see that you don't like NTR just don't understand why you always tell netorare based games to do Non-NTR things, which is silly. I get that in netorare we need better long stories where the characters are fully developed and realistic so it hits harder. Netorare is supposed to make you feel jealousy, envy, pain, anger, etc. What you're always suggesting is that it needs to realistic, and how would you make it so that the netorare is realistic and logical?

Last edited:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
You seem to be a fan of revenge NTR, I prefer corruption NTR, how would you write a corruption NTR where the heroine slowly falls for the other guy? I get that in your posts I see that you don't like NTR just don't understand why you always tell netorare based games to do Non-NTR things, which is silly. I get that in netorare we need better long stories where the characters are fully developed and realistic so it hits harder. Netorare is supposed to make you feel jealousy, envy, pain, anger, etc. What you're always suggesting is that it needs to realistic, and how would you make it so that the netorare is realistic and logical?
Who are you talking to? :unsure:

Reactions: Latex224
Dec 21, 2018
What an awesome, awesome game. Graphics are really nice. I love the themes/fetishes that you've tried to cater to, and I love those plot twists. I think Endings 11 and 8 are my favourite, but probably 8.

Many thanks to the dev who really does deserve a lot of props/recognition, especially since you sound like you're listening to a lot of the feedback. I'll be sure to check out your next game(s). Fantastic game that I enjoyed, especially the part where the wife was 'whored' out.

Reactions: Heissar

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
What an awesome, awesome game. Graphics are really nice. I love the themes/fetishes that you've tried to cater to, and I love those plot twists. I think Endings 11 and 8 are my favourite, but probably 8.

Many thanks to the dev who really does deserve a lot of props/recognition, especially since you sound like you're listening to a lot of the feedback. I'll be sure to check out your next game(s). Fantastic game that I enjoyed, especially the part where the wife was 'whored' out.
I totally agree with everything you said. Well, except for the favorite endings... as I don't remember them by numbers anymore, so dunno which ones are you referring to.

Add to that the speed with which the dev fully complete their games (and this one in particular). No waiting for 7+ years for lacking in content endless slow updates. He made this game in I dunno exactly how small a time amount, bit it was a really noteworthy compleation rate...

Dec 21, 2018
I totally agree with everything you said. Well, except for the favorite endings... as I don't remember them by numbers anymore, so dunno which ones are you referring to.

Add to that the speed with which the dev fully complete their games (and this one in particular). No waiting for 7+ years for lacking in content endless slow updates. He made this game in I dunno exactly how small a time amount, bit it was a really noteworthy compleation rate...
How do you know those aren't your favourite endings too? ;)

Ending 8 is the one where it's called "A Sick Love", I believe, where MC's wife and cousin are both pregnant.
Ending 11 is the one where MC is living in ignorance while his wife is pregnant.

Ending 5 is pretty good too (IMO) where MC gets the full cuck experience, but hey, not everyone likes this stuff. LOL.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Ending 8 is the one where it's called "A Sick Love", I believe, where MC's wife and cousin are both pregnant.
Ending 11 is the one where MC is living in ignorance while his wife is pregnant.

Ending 5 is pretty good too (IMO) where MC gets the full cuck experience, but hey, not everyone likes this stuff. LOL.
Those first two were awesome to my tastes too. And the full cuck one, well... it was painful/unpleasant to watch for me, so not my cup of tea.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes