VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
I dont quite understand what your question is to be honest. But they have maintained radio silence in regards to this game. No info on plot, no teaser images, ect. The wording of the last messages seems to suggest we will learn more soon(tm). Just gotta wait.
Sorry my english is awful. I see and thanks for tell us. Azienda art and games are amazing i can't wait for news.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I dont quite understand what your question is to be honest. But they have maintained radio silence in regards to this game. No info on plot, no teaser images, ect. The wording of the last messages seems to suggest we will learn more soon(tm). Just gotta wait.
I came here looking to see if anyone knew anything about what the group is doing and iw as really happy about your comment about news on the discord, have they said anything new this month?

comp240

Sep 29, 2017
New work?
Yeah. Doesn't look like it's coming out that day, but they are saying they're going to share the title, some of the story, teaser art and a release date then. Either way, never thought I'd even see that much from these guys ever again, so I'll take it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah. Doesn't look like it's coming out that day, but they are saying they're going to share the title, some of the story, teaser art and a release date then. Either way, never thought I'd even see that much from these guys ever again, so I'll take it.
They were decently active in their discord. they annoucned they were working in this game like 4ish months ago.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
They were decently active in their discord. they annoucned they were working in this game like 4ish months ago.
Yeah, i remember someone mentioning that, and i did Pm them one time and they answered so i knew they were alive at least xD

I am going to cross my fingers we get at least a very rough demo

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, i remember someone mentioning that, and i did Pm them one time and they answered so i knew they were alive at least xD

I am going to cross my fingers we get at least a very rough demo
That someone was me a few posts up! If we look back on misumi they teased it in sept 17 of 2020 and released the v.2 on nov 13th. This new game is probably going to release in the same way. We get the 1st few chapters then monthly or bi-monthly updates.

Last edited:

Spiculuz

Sep 22, 2018
glad to know theyre still alive, i enjoyed their game and personally think that its one of the best ntr vn that ive played. hope they succeed on their future endeavors. cant support them financially since im broke as fuck but ill still cheer them on

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Played the game for the first time. Unless Im missing anything there seems to be 11 endings, making it 39 scenes in the gallery. Is that all the content?

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Played the game for the first time. Unless Im missing anything there seems to be 11 endings, making it 39 scenes in the gallery. Is that all the content?
I think that's it. I remember 11 endings, maybe 12... im not sure. But yeah, that's it.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes