• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any news of their next project anywhere?
The Devs are currently trying to get more experience with artwork. Getting it more detailed while also trying to find ways to get faster at it. Join the Discord as they've posted a few things and their art is looking way better (I loved the old style).

As far as I know, they haven't said what their next project will be or when it'll be

Reactions: Ekzar and desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The Devs are currently trying to get more experience with artwork. Getting it more detailed while also trying to find ways to get faster at it. Join the Discord as they've posted a few things and their art is looking way better (I loved the old style).

As far as I know, they haven't said what their next project will be or when it'll be
I was fapping on ehentai a while back and saw some of their artwork randomly. Not sure if it's new stuff or old stuff, but I'm glad they didn't go AWOL. As long as they are working on something I'm happy.

british

Apr 23, 2020

Their Discord is for patrons only?

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Can anyone post a link/invite to a free-for-all section of their Discord? The Patreon page fails to load.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I have to praise the developers for actually finishing two games in such a small time while there are games with 3+ years of development that haven't been completed yet. I personally find the exaggerated art style nice(different from all the 3D) but I'm happy that the developers are looking into further improving themselves.

Like many others that have commented here I really would have liked a sharing/threesome route with husband's friend, I know I know, this is a Netorare and cheating game first but there already seems to be some implication that Nobuo fucked Misumi at some point in the gloryhole(maybe I'm wrong?), not making a short route like this seems like a wasted opportunity. In the first couple of endings Nobuo mentions threesomes and stuff like that, his intention was clearly to fuck Misumi even if the dense MC missed it, why not turn that into even just a single scene and a couple of dialogues going down the Netorase/Sharing path instead of just getting a short ending out of it? It seems that everything was already set up for this route to happen and it could be easily included in the game. This is far from a proper review but I would really like if the devs expanded on these opportunities in their next games, other than that minor thing I actually enjoyed the game, well made Netorare.

Reactions: aykarin and crisbr

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
This one has gone silent for some time now,. Also waiting for their update on the story.
The game is finished, there are no story updates scheduled. The last I heard - devs are on a hiatus from gamemaking, BUT - their hiatus is actually taking lessons to do better art (for their next games).

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Don't worry boys! For those of you who are not in their discord here are the developments you've missed
1. The team has a new member named Mint, he was silently assisting with editing this game but has now joined the team and is acting in a writing role.
2. The next game is actively in development and in their own words "is becoming more and more of a reality and not a far away dream" (posted 5 days ago in their discord)
So don't think this team has stopped, they just wanted 0 distractions in order to improve on different fronts. I would reccomend following their Patreon and joining the Discord if you want to be informed when the next game eventually drops

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Don't worry boys! For those of you who are not in their discord here are the developments you've missed
1. The team has a new member named Mint, he was silently assisting with editing this game but has now joined the team and is acting in a writing role.
2. The next game is actively in development and in their own words "is becoming more and more of a reality and not a far away dream" (posted 5 days ago in their discord)
So don't think this team has stopped, they just wanted 0 distractions in order to improve on different fronts. I would reccomend following their Patreon and joining the Discord if you want to be informed when the next game eventually drops
Thanks 4 sharing the news with us! :)

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Thats wonderful news! Are they said about when any coming release or something about it?

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Thats wonderful news! Are they said about when any coming release or something about it?
I dont quite understand what your question is to be honest. But they have maintained radio silence in regards to this game. No info on plot, no teaser images, ect. The wording of the last messages seems to suggest we will learn more soon(tm). Just gotta wait.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes