VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Sometime this fall, my miney is on early oct
Question but when would be the earliest posible, i think i remember fall starts in september (there aren't four seasons where i live just 2) but i am not sure

Also is that about full release or firt trial/demo? I am hoping is a full release and we will get a taste of it before that xD

PS:there is now a public discor, yay!

jaden000

May 30, 2020
The heroine looks extra skinny compared to his previous artworks of females…interesting

comp240

Sep 29, 2017
I prefer that the new girl is skinnier, the boobs on Misumi were way too big imo

If this game is anything like the last one then it will not come out all at once, but one chapter every couple of months or something.

Reactions: Satiro

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I prefer that the new girl is skinnier, the boobs on Misumi were way too big imo

If this game is anything like the last one then it will not come out all at once, but one chapter every couple of months or something.
Fully agree...these boobs were really not necessary...but the game was good made and the anime style was also very good...but the monster-boobs...not really my case...i dont know why this seems to be some sort of signature in anime games.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
First set of character previews are up on patreon:
Looks good. Thanks 4 sharing here. ;)

I am really looking forward to see what team Azienda have in store for theirs next installment. :)

comp240

Sep 29, 2017

The rest of the characters got revealed and the game is coming out some time in September.

Reactions: jaden000
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes