VN Ren'Py Completed Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Crazy451

Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone explain this to me? I've done all the other possible routes just fine, but I can't get the 2nd option for this route ever.

Reactions: crisbr

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone explain this to me? I've done all the other possible routes just fine, but I can't get the 2nd option for this route ever.
I think you unlock it by basically remaining blind to everything. I think there's a choice before it where you answer the door or let Misumi do it. Letting Misumi do it should be one of the choices to unlock it.

Before this, there might be another and choose to remain that everything is fine, furthers that choice in you screenshot

Crazy451

Jul 14, 2018
I think you unlock it by basically remaining blind to everything. I think there's a choice before it where you answer the door or let Misumi do it. Letting Misumi do it should be one of the choices to unlock it.

Before this, there might be another and choose to remain that everything is fine, furthers that choice in you screenshot
Didn't work. I played blind to all choices before. If I don't open the door I skip the ??? choice and it just goes to him asking my wife to be a stripper.

If I open the door I goto the ??? choice. I did all choices before ignore and sleep.

Dec 21, 2018
Didn't work. I played blind to all choices before. If I don't open the door I skip the ??? choice and it just goes to him asking my wife to be a stripper.

If I open the door I goto the ??? choice. I did all choices before ignore and sleep.
If I remember correctly, if you select options that suspect your wife of doing something fishy, then you'll get the ??? option. I think when you select it, you are pouncing her on it. It's pretty much near the end of the game.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah, I think it's what the person above me said. And the opposite of the 1st response. You have to choose the vigilant/suspective choices all the time. Consistently. Then the "???" will change into something like "Something is off here". And then you'll get the last remaining branch that you haven't seen yet.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I think it's what the person above me said. And the opposite of the 1st response. You have to choose the vigilant/suspective choices all the time. Consistently. Then the "???" will change into something like "Something is off here". And then you'll get the last remaining branch that you haven't seen yet.
Ah, my mistake. It's been a minute since I played so I got the two switched around.

Reactions: Heissar

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Can someone do me a solid and spoil me the endings on this one?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NetorareWifeMisumiLustfulAwakening-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Randomhornyguy233

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Two immediate problems with this game:

The game suffers from anime-isms. Certain people presumably read a lot of anime, and become really accustomed to the style, tropes, and mannerisms of it. The problem comes when they make something that is meant for an international audience. They forget that most of those tropes don't actually make sense, to normal people. That is, for non-Japanese people not into anime, those things are just really, really lame. For example, that thing where girls do peace-signs while having sex is just off-putting, immersion-breaking and dumb.

A small one but which led to me immediately stopping playing: The first screen asks us to give the name of the main character, the default value being Choujo or something like that. Well, again, a lot or probably most people don't speak Japanese, so they have no idea whether "Choujo" (or whatever) is the name of a man or a woman. So, they don't know whether the main character is a man or a woman, meaning they don't know which gender of a name to give. Obviously this would have to be corrected by pinpointing that the main character is a man or a woman, and/or by having a default name that is internationally recognizable as male or female.

Luckily it seems that Azienda's most recent game, under development, doesn't suffer from the same level of anime-ism.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Two immediate problems with this game:

The game suffers from anime-isms. Certain people presumably read a lot of anime, and become really accustomed to the style, tropes, and mannerisms of it. The problem comes when they make something that is meant for an international audience. They forget that most of those tropes don't actually make sense, to normal people. That is, for non-Japanese people not into anime, those things are just really, really lame. For example, that thing where girls do peace-signs while having sex is just off-putting, immersion-breaking and dumb.

A small one but which led to me immediately stopping playing: The first screen asks us to give the name of the main character, the default value being Choujo or something like that. Well, again, a lot or probably most people don't speak Japanese, so they have no idea whether "Choujo" (or whatever) is the name of a man or a woman. So, they don't know whether the main character is a man or a woman, meaning they don't know which gender of a name to give. Obviously this would have to be corrected by pinpointing that the main character is a man or a woman, and/or by having a default name that is internationally recognizable as male or female.

Luckily it seems that Azienda's most recent game, under development, doesn't suffer from the same level of anime-ism.
Just by looking at the title of this game you will notice that it uses a word originated in japan (netorare) and it has a japanese name for the wife (misumi) so it's obvious that there will be japanese influences in the tropes that are going to be used. Complaining about that is like playing a game called "my girlfriend is a succubus" and then complaining about the supernatural elements.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Just by looking at the title of this game you will notice that it uses a word originated in japan (netorare) and it has a japanese name for the wife (misumi) so it's obvious that there will be japanese influences in the tropes that are going to be used. Complaining about that is like playing a game called "my girlfriend is a succubus" and then complaining about the supernatural elements.
It's a common term used for all games with a cuckolding theme on this website and elsewhere, so that's an invalid argument. Also, even if it weren't, the fact that they're flagged in the title does not make the tropes any more bearable.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes