Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

ai_aurora

Sep 20, 2018
LAURA: hey babe, i am already here at beach, where are you?

MC: sorry babe, i'll be a bit late. got in a very bad traffic jam and no car is moving right now,
may be you could have fun there until i arrive :p

LAURA: :cry: ok fine,
hmm time to find someone.
oooo, i see someone drolling at me, he seems awkward, he must be a virgin :ROFLMAO: i did wear some virgin killer bikini.

MC: WOAH send me picture right now.

LAURA: alright babe, oh wait i got an i idea i'll get the guy to take my picture and in the meantime tease him a bit ;)

MC: :ROFLMAO:

FEW MINUTES LATER.

LAURA: he was really scared when i approached him, he definitely is virgin,
his eyes were always fixated at my boobs :ROFLMAO: and i teased him a bit when he took my photo, he got red and rock hard so fast :ROFLMAO:
0.1.png
and yeah other guys were pleased as well.

MC: :love: my sexy slut.

LAURA: he was embarrassed in front of all these people so i asked him to go some place less crowd to take more pictures ;) he is cute,
can't wait to devour him :devilish:

MC: oh, my slut got some fresh dish hmm. :eek:

FEW MOMENTS LATER

LAURA:
1.2.png
it took him a whole minute to realize :D i made him touch my boobs :ROFLMAO:

MC: :love: you're a devil

LAURA: I know :devilish: , wait i'll be back.

MC: OK BABE HURRY.

AFTER SOME TIME.

MC: HEY BABE traffic seemed to be very bad so i parked my car and coming from public line, give me updates.

LAURA:
SO YEAH we're finished and i had a lot of fun, well he was fun to eat :ROFLMAO:

so what happened was after i made him grab my breasts i went lower.
1.3.png
i had to guide him every moment how to do it, he got good at it pretty fast, made me horny so i pushed him down.
i was eager to taste him, took his already about to burst dick, i was happy to see it was big :love:
1.4.png

MC: HE probably went to heaven and hell imagining what was about to happen to him :ROFLMAO:

LAURA:
1.5.png
virgin cock has really different taste
i loved it,
i wanted to devour it all, and went all the way.
1.6.png
he almost came but i couldn't be stopped, i wanted to eat him whole.

MC: :eek: I WANT it that way too. and btw he must be focusing so hard to take all those pictures of you so good while having the best time of his life :ROFLMAO:

LAURA: WELL i did promise him to give all these pictures as a gift so he prolly focused more to get good pictures :D
anyway after that i had to stop otherwise he would have came and i wanted to feel him inside aswell
so of course he didn't know how to, so i had to guide him again to fuck me and it was fun.
1.7.png
he almost fainted as the his tip was entering me
but then things started to get good, and it felt really good how i was in control of the sex and fucked him harder.
1.8.png 1.9.png
look at how your slut is fucking a stranger virgin

MC: :love: MY LITTLE slut is a virgin killer now.
you look sexy as fuck babe.

LAURA:
He must have had so much loaded to cum all this much, it was sooo good,

2.1.png
after that he couldn't get up for 2 to 3 minutes :ROFLMAO: and i got time to clean up myself
but then he brought some more energy to get picture of me fixing my bikini,
2.3.png

MC: OOO, he definitely have skills to take pictures. you're ass is telling me to pound you when i get there.

LAURA: i am waiting for that, cause i want you now.
btw he was so fond of breasts he asked me if he can suck my breasts :LOL:

MC: :p I would do the same. but did you let him.

LAURA:
2.4.png
OF course babe, i remembered when you first wanted to suck on these babies :p

MC: I still want to :love:

LAURA:
and he again took another picture fixing my bikini.
2.5.png
virgin's are cute, i may get addicted to this :ROFLMAO:

and while we went back he again didn't leave any chance to take one last picture.
2.6.png

MC: WELL you did promise him to give all the pictures, but he did took some great pictures,
i'm almost there, be there in 5 minute, i'm need to reclaim you right there where you fucked him.

LAURA: :love: yay. can't wait.

END.

Last edited:

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
I'll write up a quick "total beginner's guide to making Laura in Civitai", why not?

First, you'll need to make an account on Civitai. It's free, and you don't need to put in any payment info or anything like that. After you have an account, open this link for a starter image.

When viewing the starter image, you can click the red-circled button, choose "remix" and it should open up the generation tab on the left (blue box).

View attachment 4123680

Looking at the whole generation box, there are three things you'll want to do to get started.
View attachment 4123686

In the blue square, change the seed to Random. Otherwise you may end up just recreating the same image over and over.

In the green square, click Add VAE and choose the SDXL VAE. I'm not sure why that doesn't get saved sometimes but if you don't choose a VAE, your picture may look low-contrast or washed-out.

The red square is your text prompt to describe what you want to see. Maybe I'm on a classic fantasy kick and I want to see adventurer Laura.

I change a few words around in my prompt:
View attachment 4123695

And click Generate. This costs buzz, but you do get a few free buzz every day, so you can play around without actually spending anything. That will put your image into your queue, and eventually into your feed. You can go to it up at the top of the generation panel.

View attachment 4123697

After a few minutes, I have adventurer Laura in my feed.
View attachment 4123701

I didn't give the AI any guidance on her expressions, pose, or colors, so it just picked some. If I wanted to I could add "determined expression" or "crouching" or "necron gangbang" to my prompts and regenerate. Though it might not recognize necrons.

There are a lot more tweaks you can make when generating images, but this is the bare basics from a starter image in Civitai.

Here are starter Ashley and Tara images too.

(you will probably need to adjust the strength of brown skin, orange skin, athletic, and muscular prompts for Tara to get it just right).
Thank you for the starter guide, it is very helpful to get started, but one of my biggest question marks now
are the prompts and models.
1. what do the score prompts even mean, like score_9, score_8_up, score_8,
2. the starter image shows a very detailed description to get laura,
1girl, 28 year old girl, cute, freckles, medium round breasts, short wavy black hair, black hair, ponytail, brown eyes,
is there a model to cut that whole thing or do i need to use that everytime?
and is how likely is this describtion to give me laura and not a different girl
3. what do the BREAK, do? are they necessary, how do they change the picture?
4. how do i put in more characters and ensure that the right prompts are getting used for the right characters,
(this is in conjunction with 3. the BREAK, prompts)
like how do i make it so the girl is in underwear in specific pose a and
the guy is naked in specific pose b
I know those are a lot and very specific questions but I would be very happy and thankful for the guidance.

Reactions: AsticHam

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Hello and welcome. Glad to answer the ones I actually know.
  1. There's no short answer on the score_9, score_8 stuff really, it something the Pony AI model uses. is an article that talks about it in more depth. For the purposes of making images though, you need to include them in your prompt, or use an embedding that does it for you (like ).
  2. That part of the prompt is just ripped straight from Le Stag's Laura images' prompts. I use it (mostly) as-is because I'm staying mostly on-model with his stuff. You can definitely change parts of it to change hairstyle, etc. I don't honestly know that "28 year old girl" even does anything, I just include it because I'm copying from Le Stag.
    1. Note that "cute" actually affects the face quite a bit. The difference between Ashley's face and Laura's face is that Ashley is "gorgeous" instead of "cute".
  3. BREAKs are mostly just for organization but they do technically do something useful.
    • The first word(s) in your prompt automatically have the most weight/strength. They influence the output image the most. Then the strength diminishes with each word. So if you don't use BREAKs and use a lot of words to describe something, the stuff at the end of your prompt might not make it into the image.
    • BREAKs reset that so that the first words after the BREAK are full-strength again. Then they diminish until the next BREAK
    • Technically after there are 75 elements in a prompt, the 76th element is full-strength again, without using a BREAK. It's weird.
    • I generally just use BREAKs to logically break up my prompt though
      • score_9 stuff, and an overall scene description, BREAK,
      • Describe a character, BREAK,
      • Describe a second character if there is one, BREAK,
      • Describe the camera position, BREAK,
      • etc.
  4. Making an image with two distinct characters is hard for the AI to do. Most likely that's why both Nathan and Oliver look similar, and have "short wavy hair, black hair" like Laura does in a lot of their pics. It's hard to get the AI to understand which character you're talking about.
    1. You can try using scene descriptions and BREAKs. Something like:
      1. BREAK, on the left side of the room, caucasian man, red hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, standing, looking left, BREAK, on the right side of the room, 28 year old girl, black hair, sitting, .... etc.
      2. With this method, you might get lucky and get what you're asking for occasionally.
    2. Other option is to use a generator with more tools than Civitai.
      1. Here is a post describing how to use regional prompts in A1111. That's how I do it in just about every image I share.
      2. I'm sure it's possible in the other apps like Comfy and Forge too. I just don't know the specifics on those.
Good luck with your images, and share your cool stuff!

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
Hello and welcome. Glad to answer the ones I actually know.
  1. There's no short answer on the score_9, score_8 stuff really, it something the Pony AI model uses. is an article that talks about it in more depth. For the purposes of making images though, you need to include them in your prompt, or use an embedding that does it for you (like ).
  2. That part of the prompt is just ripped straight from Le Stag's Laura images' prompts. I use it (mostly) as-is because I'm staying mostly on-model with his stuff. You can definitely change parts of it to change hairstyle, etc. I don't honestly know that "28 year old girl" even does anything, I just include it because I'm copying from Le Stag.
    1. Note that "cute" actually affects the face quite a bit. The difference between Ashley's face and Laura's face is that Ashley is "gorgeous" instead of "cute".
  3. BREAKs are mostly just for organization but they do technically do something useful.
    • The first word(s) in your prompt automatically have the most weight/strength. They influence the output image the most. Then the strength diminishes with each word. So if you don't use BREAKs and use a lot of words to describe something, the stuff at the end of your prompt might not make it into the image.
    • BREAKs reset that so that the first words after the BREAK are full-strength again. Then they diminish until the next BREAK
    • Technically after there are 75 elements in a prompt, the 76th element is full-strength again, without using a BREAK. It's weird.
    • I generally just use BREAKs to logically break up my prompt though
      • score_9 stuff, and an overall scene description, BREAK,
      • Describe a character, BREAK,
      • Describe a second character if there is one, BREAK,
      • Describe the camera position, BREAK,
      • etc.
  4. Making an image with two distinct characters is hard for the AI to do. Most likely that's why both Nathan and Oliver look similar, and have "short wavy hair, black hair" like Laura does in a lot of their pics. It's hard to get the AI to understand which character you're talking about.
    1. You can try using scene descriptions and BREAKs. Something like:
      1. BREAK, on the left side of the room, caucasian man, red hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, standing, looking left, BREAK, on the right side of the room, 28 year old girl, black hair, sitting, .... etc.
      2. With this method, you might get lucky and get what you're asking for occasionally.
    2. Other option is to use a generator with more tools than Civitai.
      1. Here is a post describing how to use regional prompts in A1111. That's how I do it in just about every image I share.
      2. I'm sure it's possible in the other apps like Comfy and Forge too. I just don't know the specifics on those.
Good luck with your images, and share your cool stuff!
Just a quick trial run i ran just now.
TY49N9Y70BNDNA3X80E9RTXQT0.jpg PK96PN10GMC3VBG8VBDD5MSAV0.jpg P3R098VHKNB19SFSXMBACVB3W0.jpg Q4MK6RQE88HTD6B4F6ANQQNNZ0.jpg
It seems like she doesnt have a vagina here, do i need to give a prompt/prompts for that?
Also Civitai needs buzz to generate images and you can get some by doing free activities on the site.
It is possible the create a group or an arttag so we netorase phone enjoyers can easily find each others
stuff and earn buzz as well as help others getting buzz?
That way we could get even more and better stuff.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Just a quick trial run i ran just now.
View attachment 4136178 View attachment 4136179 View attachment 4136180 View attachment 4136181
It seems like she doesnt have a vagina here, do i need to give a prompt/prompts for that?
Also Civitai needs buzz to generate images and you can get some by doing free activities on the site.
It is possible the create a group or an arttag so we netorase phone enjoyers can easily find each others
stuff and earn buzz as well as help others getting buzz?
That way we could get even more and better stuff.
Yeah that's surprising. My guess is because of the "covering breasts" part, the AI assumed you were trying to make a risque but not explicit image. There are "rating" tags you can use that aren't mandatory but can help.

Same image plus these in the prompt:

rating_safe
safe.jpg
rating_questionable
questionable.jpg
rating_explicit
explicit.jpg

Those can help steer the image. Though if you do rating_safe and deepthroat or something then it's probably gonna ignore the rating_safe part. You could also just add "pussy" or "vagina" to your prompt instead.

I think making a sharing group is a good idea for the Civitai users. I just don't do much in Civitai so I'm probably not the one to set it up. I pretty much just claim my free buzz every day and make images in it when folks need help. I'll like and follow whoever wants though.

Classicccc97

Aug 11, 2020
LAURA: hey babe, I had a new customer come into work today :)

MC: don't you get new customers every day lol? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LAURA: Shut up! You know what I meant... someone special..

MC: Nathan or Oliver came in?

LAURA: A friend of Oliver. He's quite.. aggressive. Anyways I need to get back to "work"

MC: No pictures? :cry:

LAURA: Fine fine. Here. Don't be upset but you did make fun of me :p
00006-2175036900.png

Classicccc97

Aug 11, 2020
*One Evening*

LAURA: Guess who came in to the cafe now?

MC: let me guess.. Oliver's friend?

LAURA: Close.. but no this time it was Oliver himself. He got jealous and wanted to be included. He will send you some photos later!! Bye Love you!!

*1 hour later*

OLIVER: hey cuck

MC: Hi

OLIVER: I wanted you to beg for these but she served me free coffee while she took care of me so I feel nice. Don't forget to jerk off your tiny dick later. Not like she's gonna fuck you tonight anyways.

00023-2175036898.png

00010-2175036900.png

00016-2175036898.png

ai_aurora

Sep 20, 2018
EVENING
LAURA: hey babe, i'm cooking something for you tonight come soon.
00000-211987806.png

MC: woah, i think i'm hungry for something else now. btw when did you learn to cook?

LAURA: oliver had a cook friend, he came by to teach me,

MC: :eek: AND with that outfit of your's, you must have cooked him?

LAURA: :ROFLMAO: NO he cooked me
00039-2120209137.png 00007-2308287813.png

MC: then i must eat you when i come home. you look delicious.

LAURA:
he not just cooked me, he made dish out me,
00031-3794059317.png

MC: wow i'm love seeing you get pounded and that's oliver friend for sure. you seem to love it.

LAURA:
WELL, i'm still dirty right now should i clean myself or not for you to eat me?
00059-2628718161.png

MC: LET it be i'll clean you myself, like a delicious plate of dish. i'm almost home wait for me.

LAURA: :love: CAN'T WAIT SEE YOU BABE.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I made that image of Laura in a armor bikini and wizard hat in my tutorial post a few days ago kind of as a joke. But, since there are several people making awesome game-related content now, I kind of want to pivot a little bit.

Like, maybe adventurer Laura discovered an unusual vine while exploring the mysterious cave?

WhatIsThis.png

It could be fun, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep the netorase vibe going with a "wizard's apprentice" story.

Sasuke12345

Mar 18, 2020
I'm new to this, but I hope you'll all enjoy it! I'm not a pro by any means, but with everyone's support, I'm sure we can have a great time with the content.

This is a Short story about Lura Meeting a new guy at the Beach.

The beach was alive with laughter and sun-soaked energy as I sauntered along the shore, feeling bold in my red bikini top, white pleated mini skirt, and white boots. The sun warmed my skin, and the salty breeze invigorated my spirit. That’s when I spotted a guy sitting on a towel, sketching in his notebook. He had messy hair and an easy smile that made me curious.

“Hey there! What are you drawing?” I asked, moving closer.

He looked up, a spark of surprise in his eyes. “Just some beach scenes. I’m D.”

“Laura,” I replied, taking a seat beside him. We chatted easily, the chemistry between us building as we laughed and shared stories. I felt a rush of spontaneity and decided to take a leap.

“Want to join me for a little adventure?” I asked, a mischievous grin on my face. “I need to freshen up, but the bathroom is… let’s say, an experience. Care to come with?”

D raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. “Absolutely.”

As we entered the bathroom, the state of it was less than glamorous, but I didn’t care. I turned to him, feeling a wave of boldness. “This is crazy, right?” I laughed, then leaned in and kissed him. The kiss ignited something wild within me, and I felt exhilarated.

He responded eagerly, and we were soon lost in a whirlwind of laughter and kisses. “Let’s take some pictures!” I said, pulling back and grinning. “I want to send these to my boyfriend.”

D grabbed my phone, and we posed amidst the chaos of the bathroom, capturing our playful moments. Each click felt like a testament to our spontaneous adventure.

Feeling the heat and excitement, I leaned in closer, our chemistry palpable. I wanted to take things further, to embrace the thrill of the moment. I whispered, “What do you say we keep this fun going?”

In that dingy bathroom, surrounded by laughter and a sense of reckless freedom, I felt alive. Who knew that a simple beach day could lead to such unexpected excitement?

LAURA: "Hey, sweetheart, I’ve got a story to share!"

MC: "I'm all alone at work, eagerly waiting for you to share everything with me. I can't help but feel excited right now."

LAURA: "You're at work by yourself, feeling pretty excited, I bet, just waiting for me to share everything with you."

LAURA: "I was at the beach when I discovered a new playmate, and he couldn’t get enough of my outfit!"

1729068501329.jpeg

LAURA: "What do you think of the outfit I'm wearing?"

MC: "The red bikini paired with the white skirt and matching white boots is absolutely stunning!"

MC: "This guy is incredibly lucky that you chose him!"

LAURA: "Believe me, he knows. Just wait until I show you everything that happened in this messy bathroom."

LAURA: "I dropped to my knees, feeling incredibly eager, and I didn’t want to wait any longer—I just went for it."

1729068977728.jpeg

LAURA: "He got really excited right away, eager for round two."

1729069064143.jpeg

MC: "What? He went for round two? Is he friends with Oliver or something? These guys really know how to keep up with a hot girl like you! How many rounds did he go?"

LAURA: "I forgot to mention his name—it's D'. And no, he doesn't know Oliver, but I wish he did so we could have a three-way!"

MC: "A three-way with Oliver and the new guy sounds fun! Why not add Nathan into the mix, or maybe I can join in one of these days?"

LAURA: "You're giving me so many ideas, and I want to explore them all! Oh my gosh, having all those guys and you sounds amazing—I’m feeling so excited right now in more ways than one."

5mins later

LAURA: "Sorry, he set up the camera, got right behind me, and wanted to take more photos and go for more rounds with this hot body."

1729069584543.jpeg

D: "Hey, sorry about this! I'm D, the guy in the bathroom with your girlfriend. She asked me to send you some photos—enjoy!"

MC: "Wow, man, you’re really giving it to her! Enjoy it! How many rounds can you handle?"

D: "Who knows how many rounds I can go? As long as she’s not sore or doesn't give up, I’ll keep going. Thanks again, man—you're awesome for letting your girl enjoy this!"

D: " Btw Here "

1729069828115.jpeg

D: "She keeps screaming my name, 'Oh, D, don't stop!' I've always been blessed in that department, so I'll give her all the D she can handle."

1729069931257.jpeg

LAURA: "Oh my God, he really knows how to please me!"

1729070040838.jpeg

MC: "I can't wait to reclaim you back again and again!"

LAURA: "I can't wait, but for now, just enjoy the show! I'm looking forward to tonight when you can have me completely and then some."

1729070325972.jpeg

LAURA: "Sorry, it’s the beach—there are no condoms here, so what did you expect?"

MC: "After everything you showed me, I was so overstimulated that I had to go to the bathroom and take care of things."

1729071621234.jpeg

LAURA: "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I pushed you over the edge! Look at all my delicious food wasted. You better not be drained or tired when you get home—you need to reclaim me!"

MC: "I can't promise anything, but I'm sure you'll have me excited in no time."

LAURA: "I'm a bit upset, but I know part of it's my fault. I was planning to save these for later, but here you go. Love you!"

1729071870281.jpeg

LAURA: "We're almost done! Oh my gosh, this bathroom smells like sex and everything else—it's driving me wild!"

D: "Hey, it's me again. She shared all her contact information with me. We'll definitely do this again! Right now, she's done, and I'm sending her back to you. Enjoy, my new friend!"

1729072075083.jpeg

MC: "It was great to meet you! I love making new friends, and I'm glad you enjoyed my girlfriend. My only rule is to always share with me."

D: "You got it, and thanks again! I had an incredible night, even though this bathroom isn’t great. I can’t wait to be with her on a bed or in my car next time. Or we could have you watch from the side—are you good at taking pictures? We could tag-team her too; I bet she’d love that!"

1729072354983.jpeg

MC: "Anything and everything she wants, we can do. I don't mind at all; we both enjoy it and get pleasure from it."

LAURA: "You won't believe how exhausted I am from all that action! but I'm happy"

1729072513385.jpeg

MC: "I can’t believe I went for round two in the bathroom! These photos are driving me wild... but don’t worry, I’ll take great care of you tonight—no need to shower!"

LAURA: "See you when you get home! By the way, D kept my red panties—they were soaked, and we had to clean ourselves up."

THE END.

Hope you all enjoyed it.
I'm new to this, but with everyone's help and guidance, I hope to create more stories featuring Laura, the MC, Tera, Ashley, and others!

1729068501329.jpeg 1729068977728.jpeg 1729069064143.jpeg 1729069584543.jpeg 1729069828115.jpeg 1729069931257.jpeg 1729070040838.jpeg 1729070325972.jpeg 1729071621234.jpeg 1729071870281.jpeg 1729072075083.jpeg 1729072354983.jpeg 1729072513385.jpeg

Last edited:

dr.maker

May 7, 2018
Laura:
Hey babe
Heading over to Nathan's
I'm going to stop by a lingerie store and pickup some new lingerie for him.

MC:
Please do!

Laura:
That would mean he would see me in my new lingerie before you.
Lingerie I bought specifically for him.
How does that make you feel?

MC:
Hard!
Hoping to see some pictures!

Laura:
Ha.
I figured something like that.
Maybe.
Or maybe I will just post them on my Squaregram.
You can see them once everyone else can.

MC:
Please, you wouldn't do that to me?

Laura:
Watch me.
Or watch better: my Squaregram.
;)

MC:
:O

3 Hours later:

Nathan:
Hey dude
We're getting started

Laura on Squaregram:
PRB8TXESN5W86298BC4CT0NKE0 2.jpg
'New lingerie set ;) What would you do to me?'

MC to Nathan:
Hey dude
First picture is so hot!
Can you send me the original one?

Nathan:
Sorry dude
Laura says no

Laura to MC:
Don't try to go behind my back!
I told you to sit, wait, and watch squaregram
I want you to masturbate as I show the world what a slut your girlfriend is

MC:
OK love.

Laura:
Good.
If you behave we might send you a special picture at the end
But you have to earn it
By shutting up and watching me

Laura on Squaregram:
EP4HC0JEE2MD48HDKRD5CXKJ90 2.jpg
'Another new set, Nathan says this one is missing something.

Later in the evening:
67X66YFE8MQCMAMDVX9VZW9DH0 2.jpg
'This is what I would look like if I gave all of you a turn with me'

9AQD54PFYKXWS1BY6CHCKZWY00 2.jpg
'Sorry for keeping all of you waiting, my photographer was eager to add a personal touch'

YPR94FHY3YABW1K10BAJXVX4R0 2.jpg
'Getting way too horny. I'm going to relieve myself now. I'll let you guys dream about what my photographer is doing to me right now.'

Nathan:
Hey dude
Since you were a good cuck
Laura saus you get a reward
here you go
E817ZQJQY2AS8JMWCARHC1EN00.jpg

ai_aurora

Sep 20, 2018
Laura:
Hey babe
Heading over to Nathan's

MC:
Please do!

Laura:

MC:
Hard!

Laura:
Ha.
Maybe.

MC:

Laura:
Watch me.
;)

MC:

3 Hours later:

Nathan:
Hey dude
We're getting started

Laura on Squaregram:
View attachment 4138260

MC to Nathan:
Hey dude
First picture is so hot!

Nathan:
Sorry dude
Laura says no

Laura to MC:

MC:
OK love.

Laura:
Good.
But you have to earn it

Laura on Squaregram:
View attachment 4138268

Later in the evening:
View attachment 4138274

View attachment 4138275
'Sorry for keeping all of you waiting, my photographer was eager to add a personal touch'

View attachment 4138280
'Getting way too horny. I'm going to relieve myself now. I'll let you guys dream about what my photographer is doing to me right now.'

Nathan:
Hey dude
here you go
View attachment 4138286
this one's good, close to game story, very nice. love to see all these side stories.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dr.maker

Tyson Granger

Jan 16, 2023
Laura:
Hey babe
Heading over to Nathan's

MC:
Please do!

Laura:

MC:
Hard!

Laura:
Ha.
Maybe.

MC:

Laura:
Watch me.
;)

MC:

3 Hours later:

Nathan:
Hey dude
We're getting started

Laura on Squaregram:
View attachment 4138260

MC to Nathan:
Hey dude
First picture is so hot!

Nathan:
Sorry dude
Laura says no

Laura to MC:

MC:
OK love.

Laura:
Good.
But you have to earn it

Laura on Squaregram:
View attachment 4138268

Later in the evening:
View attachment 4138274

View attachment 4138275

View attachment 4138280

Nathan:
Hey dude
here you go
View attachment 4138286
Amazing pov good job dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: dr.maker