Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Hi honey are you still awake? Ashley and I got our make-up done at the mall before we went out to the club tonight. Do you want to see what I look like, all dolled up in lipstick and eyeshadow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FreeLoxXx

Jan 10, 2022
The challenge with those would be the 1030 GPU
yes sure haha but soon i will have a 4070 ti super i think
i did not know Automatic1111 and ComfyUI was free so i think i will just wait few month to have my GC and make a try
i hope you will be always here in few month xD

Lets open it back up for requests! Anything anyone wants to see (within reason)?
what about a Halloween party with spooky disguise or a water-park resort fun ?

Reactions: nickohoma

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I'll probably spoiler-tag the images but sure, why not? You gotta give me more to go on though. It is definitely not my scene so I don't know what's "hot".
I am a pervert, so... Laura telling the MC that Oliver convinced her to try something new and then a picture send where he pees on her face and in her mouth xP And then he tells MC that she wont wash, come home and expects a nice kiss xP
Yep, definitely am a pervert, but what can I do... :x :p

Hi honey are you still awake? Ashley and I got our make-up done at the mall before we went out to the club tonight. Do you want to see what I look like, all dolled up in lipstick and eyeshadow?

The ruined make up feels kinda weird to me, dunno what it is, but I looooove the dicks besides her face one ;D

Reactions: Jonathanbezoz2023

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
The ruined make up feels kinda weird to me, dunno what it is, but I looooove the dicks besides her face one ;D
"ruined make-up" is apparently synonymous with "goth" to the AI. It added a choker and piercings unprompted that I had to remove. It just occurred to me that Laura is always either light make-up or natural so I thought I'd play with that.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
"ruined make-up" is apparently synonymous with "goth" to the AI. It added a choker and piercings unprompted that I had to remove. It just occurred to me that Laura is always either light make-up or natural so I thought I'd play with that.
I do like the idea, some more goth-ish Laura isn't bad :D I think something with her eye positioning gives me strange vibes in that picture, it doesn't quite "feel" like laura, while the first one does feel like her despite the heavy makeup:D

Reactions: Mikokimo

Soap11

May 30, 2017
hey hello :)

it's my first message on this forum so double hello
i really want to make a game one day from already long time but i'm a dev not an artist at all but i wanted to try with DAZ :)

unfortunatly my GC have broke so now it's impossible for a while actually for waiting i only have a 1030 lol

but i have discover with this game thats AI can be maybe better especially after having try few game like "netorase phone" and few other and of course after what you guys have create on this thread

so now i'm really lost because so many different site and so expensive...
on this thread someone have share " "
but i would like to understand if you think it's possible with this free site to be consistent to make a game like netorase phone on unity too probably ?

because after few days of trying this site i can't have what i would like ^^ not even close and when i have it... well i can't have the same character again after so it's not easy

do you guys think i'm the problem and with much more efforts, learning and trying again and again it's possible with this site ?
all of you who have post here it's incredible and i love all but i suppose you not use free site ?
uuh civitai is free. (limits apply ofcourse)

Jan 17, 2023

Hope the smeared makeup gets in the game !

Reactions: Praetexta

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Ashley and Laura had an afternoon off to spend at the pool. As they were chatting, Laura spotted something over Ashley's shoulder. "Oooh, I think I know what I want to do this afternoon.." Laura said with a mischievous grin, "don't look know but he's right behind you."

pool1.png

Ashley watched as Laura approached the lifeguard, then returned to the pool with a confused expression. "What happened honey, are you losing your charms? You've never had a man turn down a blowjob before!"

"He didn't exactly say no," Laura stammered. "He said he'd meet me in the locker room, but I had to bring my friend... I think he meant you?"

pool2.png

Ashley didn't hesitate for a moment, she marched to the locker room, dragging Laura behind her. She found the lifeguard and joined him in the shower without a word, looking back slyly at Laura.

join_2.png

Ashley's bikini top was gone in a flash, and the lifeguard was already starting to tug at her thong. Laura had meant for this to just be a fun blowjob before going home to MC, but Ashley seemed ready to go all the way!

spin.png

Last edited:

Lolcoto2002

Feb 17, 2023
Hi, I'm a fan of this game and I recently downloaded Stabke Diffusion to try to make fan-art.

I wanted to ask.

What model do you use?

Also, any tips on optimization? I have a 4060ti 16gb vram and it runs at 1it/s. I know I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I use the Pony checkpoint

These LoRA's usually at strength 1

Usually this at 0.5

And sometimes this at 0.5

If you're using Auto1111 you can pull one of my images into PNG info to get the generation data and see what prompts we use, etc.

basic_laura.png

My 3060/9900k combo usually runs a little over 1 it/s. You can try adding --xformers to the command line args if you're running Auto1111. Might make a difference?

Lolcoto2002

Feb 17, 2023
My combination is a 4060 ti with 16gb ram and an i5 11400k.

But anyway, thanks a lot, I'm out for now, but as soon as I get there I'll put it into practice.

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone here explain a little more the process of using a mask to generate an image with multiple characters? I've been trying to do so without a mask for months but it turns out terribly, and you guys seem to be able to make many distinct characters show up in a single image really well.
I'm using a private instance of stable diffusion on my pc.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I've only had success with it in Auto1111, but I'll share how I do it there. There are lot of different options but I'm just going to show what I've had success with.

I use the Regional Prompter function in Auto1111. If it's installed, it'll be near the bottom of the txt2img page.
1728100508376.png

If it's not installed, you can get it here.
1728100566994.png

Then I usually use these options for a typical half-and-half image.
1728100650480.png

After that it's all about your prompt. You need to be careful where you use BREAK, because those become what splits one region from another.

Since I have "use common prompt" checked, that is the first part of my prompt.

<lora:add-detail-xl:0.25>, <lora:princess_xl_v2:0.5>, <lora:Smooth Anime Style LoRA XL:0.5>, <lora:Expressive_H-000001:0.2>, <lora:Body Type_alpha1.0_rank4_noxattn_last:0.15>,
score_9, score_8_up, score_8, high detail, ExpressiveH,
a man and a woman hugging in an apartment, ,
apartment, night, moon, living room,
kissing,

Everything in the "common prompt" section gets used in EVERY region. So I usually just put an overall description of the scene. Plus all the LoRA's. Important note on the LoRA's though. If you put them in the common prompt, you need to reduce their strength. Here I cut all the strengths in half since I will have two regions.

Then after a BREAK, your first region (0) starts.
BREAK,
1girl, 28 year old girl, medium round breasts, short wavy black hair, black hair, ponytail, (red hair tie:0.2), blushing,
cute, sexy freckles, brown eyes,
sun dress, light blue dress, short dress, cleavage, covered nipples,
standing, side view,
nervous expression, (happy:0.4),
upper body shot,

Then after the next BREAK, next region (1).
BREAK,
1boy, caucasian man, tall, brown hair, short hair, brown eyes,
black pants, white shirt,
upper body shot,

The negative prompt gets applied to every region unless you tick an option for separate negatives by region, which I usually don't.

You may need to increase step count too. I usually increase from 30 to 40 steps if I use 2 regions, and go to 50 if I use 3.

That prompt and mask gives me this rather lovey image.

00269-106.png

If you have luck with that, you can do more organic regions by painting masks.

image(12).png

This is an oddly-shaped mask I used for a lift-and-carry shot. The white region would be applied to the charming young lady, while the black would be everything else.

When I use masks I need to generate and sift through even more images than usual. Then when I find on that's close, I make small tweaks, try variation seeds, etc.

Aug 25, 2017
I've only had success with it in Auto1111, but I'll share how I do it there. There are lot of different options but I'm just going to show what I've had success with.

I use the Regional Prompter function in Auto1111. If it's installed, it'll be near the bottom of the txt2img page.
View attachment 4100692

If it's not installed, you can get it here.
View attachment 4100694

Then I usually use these options for a typical half-and-half image.
View attachment 4100699

After that it's all about your prompt. You need to be careful where you use BREAK, because those become what splits one region from another.

Since I have "use common prompt" checked, that is the first part of my prompt.

<lora:add-detail-xl:0.25>, <lora:princess_xl_v2:0.5>, <lora:Smooth Anime Style LoRA XL:0.5>, <lora:Expressive_H-000001:0.2>, <lora:Body Type_alpha1.0_rank4_noxattn_last:0.15>,
score_9, score_8_up, score_8, high detail, ExpressiveH,
a man and a woman hugging in an apartment, ,
apartment, night, moon, living room,
kissing,

Everything in the "common prompt" section gets used in EVERY region. So I usually just put an overall description of the scene. Plus all the LoRA's. Important note on the LoRA's though. If you put them in the common prompt, you need to reduce their strength. Here I cut all the strengths in half since I will have two regions.

Then after a BREAK, your first region (0) starts.
BREAK,
1girl, 28 year old girl, medium round breasts, short wavy black hair, black hair, ponytail, (red hair tie:0.2), blushing,
cute, sexy freckles, brown eyes,
sun dress, light blue dress, short dress, cleavage, covered nipples,
standing, side view,
nervous expression, (happy:0.4),
upper body shot,

Then after the next BREAK, next region (1).
BREAK,
1boy, caucasian man, tall, brown hair, short hair, brown eyes,
black pants, white shirt,
upper body shot,

The negative prompt gets applied to every region unless you tick an option for separate negatives by region, which I usually don't.

You may need to increase step count too. I usually increase from 30 to 40 steps if I use 2 regions, and go to 50 if I use 3.

That prompt and mask gives me this rather lovey image.

View attachment 4100716

View attachment 4100711

This is an oddly-shaped mask I used for a lift-and-carry shot. The white region would be applied to the charming young lady, while the black would be everything else.

When I use masks I need to generate and sift through even more images than usual. Then when I find on that's close, I make small tweaks, try variation seeds, etc.
The amount of detail in this post is mindblowing, this is a fantastic tutorial dude I really appreciate it thank you so much!

Reactions: Mikokimo

Vzl14

Mar 28, 2022
Ashley and Laura had an afternoon off to spend at the pool. As they were chatting, Laura spotted something over Ashley's shoulder. "Oooh, I think I know what I want to do this afternoon.." Laura said with a mischievous grin, "don't look know but he's right behind you."

View attachment 4093481

Ashley watched as Laura approached the lifeguard, then returned to the pool with a confused expression. "What happened honey, are you losing your charms? You've never had a man turn down a blowjob before!"

"He didn't exactly say no," Laura stammered. "He said he'd meet me in the locker room, but I had to bring my friend... I think he meant you?"

View attachment 4093482

Ashley didn't hesitate for a moment, she marched to the locker room, dragging Laura behind her. She found the lifeguard and joined him in the shower without a word, looking back slyly at Laura.

View attachment 4096932

Ashley's bikini top was gone in a flash, and the lifeguard was already starting to tug at her thong. Laura had meant for this to just be a fun blowjob before going home to MC, but Ashley seemed ready to go all the way!

View attachment 4096929

This story is fire !!! Thanks a lot, can't wait to see what happen next !

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 4100711

Since I haven't posted a lot of pics in the last couple days, I'll segue from masks to this. I used that mask to keep this Laura distinct from the ginger-haired gentleman posing with her. Planned to be part of my "spa day" story. I still have a lot of work to do cleaning up images.

00213-595733006.png

You can see the typical extra fingers, but the extra hands by Laura's ankle and dude's waist are typical when I do regional stuff. Laura has an extra arm in that Nathan hug/kiss pic in the example too.