4.20 star(s) 101 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not angry. Only disappointed.
I just wanted to say I love your game dude. I normally won't even touch a game that's AI, phone based or unity but netorase phone hits a huge home run.

You have made a great game and Laura and the other girls are so sexy I love how they tease me.

CraftyStar

Feb 14, 2024
The game is getting better and better with each update! I absolutely loved the scene with the palms <3
Keep it up Le Boss!

CraftyStar

Feb 14, 2024
Will it be possible in the future to leave comments in their instagram below the pics or will the pic owners ever react to your likes? Like Nathan if you like his pics or your gf if you liked someone's comment on her hot pic

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I'm not angry. Only disappointed.
That's a nice attitude as leaks will likely always happen so going to war with community (even if the less desireable community) is not worth it. You have made a really great AI game and since these tools are becoming more popular I have tried several games of this sort so I don't just say it lightly. Really hope people who are able will support your project and you don't lose motivation to keep going forward and improving. I will wait a bit before checking new update, best of luck to you and your team if you have any!

rgRen

Jun 6, 2022
Well, in about a month, that will be my sole source of income, so that's a good source of motivation. ;)
I am very to happy to hear that. I hope it feels for you like a dream came true :). Still haven't played the update, but judging by discussion it a fun one.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Will it be possible in the future to leave comments in their instagram below the pics or will the pic owners ever react to your likes? Like Nathan if you like his pics or your gf if you liked someone's comment on her hot pic
That would actually be a nice little bit to liven up the whole thing :D

Reactions: CraftyStar

Xxdxd75tax

Aug 29, 2021
This is a recurring problem, that I struggle to identify the cause to, and resolve. I'm sorry. =(
I took it upon myself to investigate that problem, and I think I have discovered the problem or at least I think so: Optimization

Le Stag Regarding the problem that occurs in the Android version. I was trying the different versions that I found on patreon, and it was V0.4 (After further testing, 0.5 and 0.6 also work) that finally worked.

As far as I can see, the problem starts in version 0.7 (so i enabled ram memory extension and version 0.7 also worked, although it closes every few minutes or seconds. i think the problem is related to optimization)

I don't know if this will help, but maybe in that's version you will find the key to solve the problem?

4.20 star(s) 101 Votes